Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Adam by Eve(-kun)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 16:31:57 )

Everyone please go watch it on Netflix!! I haven't watched it yet but I have no doubt that it's wonderful!! > w< I'm such a huge fan of Eve-kun! This movie is like mixed media music video tour!! It has animation and live action. It sounds so awesome! I so want to watch it after work today. Let me know if you're gonna watch or what you think of it. o wo

I actually got to watch/listen to Eve live stream on instagram for a while this morning so that got me even more excited for the film!! I hope everyone enjoys it!! > w<

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 17:49:48 )
Can’t wait to check it out with you~ :’D

Sad I didn’t get to watch the livestream..

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 18:05:39 )

Yay! o wo

I felt so lucky when I noticed that notification on my phone! I caught his stream like 6mins in. * w*

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/16 18:06:56 )

Everyone was saying things like “I love you!” and “Kawaii” XD And how his laugh made their day. It was so fun and cute to hear him. ; w;

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 00:22:13 )
Lovely. I wanna hear him talk casually to people live.. Did he try speaking any English?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/17 18:50:20 )

I think he tried speaking English right before I joined cuz I heard people saying he spoke it well. But he just used a computer translator after that. :C

Well, that film wasn't as nice as I was hoping, but it was definitely a nice experience. I loved seeing Eve dress up and perform. X3 The new song/music video put into it was very interesting too. I don't understand if it was really supposed to relate to the story of Adam and Eve like Netflix says in the description. I think it was mostly about being able to differentiate between dreams and reality, which reminds me a lot of his other music videos.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/19 20:55:16 )

No one else is a fan of Eve? ; o;

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.