Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Dragon Age!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 09:11:33 )
Any Dragon Age fans on here? My awesome wife introduced me to DA a few years ago, and I fell in love. For me, it's a perfect medieval fantasy setting.

My favorite game is Origins. The story is incredibly capturing, and the NPCs are fantastic. Playing a Mage or a Rogue has always been my go to, and this game doesn't disappoint when playing either of them.

In addition to being a huge fan of the video game series, Green Ronin published a tabletop rpg setting for the DA world, and I now consider the rules that they've published to be some of the best tabletop rules out there. It breaks the mechanics down to a very simple formula that allows you to easily customize your campaign and put the importance on RPing instead of mechanics.

What are some of your favorite elements to the DA games or setting?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 10:34:18 )
I really really love the Dragon Age series. <3

I adore each game individually all for different reasons, but Origins has to be my favourite too. I only played it for the first time a couple of years ago, but it makes me feel so nostalgic playing.

The characters are my favourite things about the games, even if some are written a little better than others. :')
I'm sooo so excited about a fourth game. :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.