Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Science of Shadows (Pelontrix's Hangout Thread)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:07:08 )
@Totalanimefan: o boy
event items
i have plenty of those on trisphee
for the love of fucking god, at least three inventory pages are event items

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:08:46 )

@Pelontrix: Ok, but hear me out, they are actually good on Voltra lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:11:22 )
okay, but consider: trisphee event items are good too.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:11:58 )

@Pelontrix: Yeah I heard they are. ^^

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:13:37 )
@Totalanimefan: i'm hoping that we get more activity on the site soon. and here, of course.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:15:05 )

@Pelontrix: Good luck. :) I'm only not busy enough for one avatar site atm. I am kinda of DV but just during events or to see if there are new pets. I'm free today, but most of my time is taking up by being a student and obvs other adult responsibilities.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/28 18:16:28 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah. i'm like. 19 and mostly unemployed (aside from work at trisphee). thing is, idk how to tell the people at universal credit that i'm employed there because it's counted as self-employment, so i'd have to do my own taxes.
on the plus side, i can probably take up those survey sites that give you money and shit for selling your data.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 06:15:06 )

@Pelontrix: I think 19 is plenty of time to decide. If you were in Uni you wouldn't finish until 22 or 23 anyway.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 17:24:38 )
@Totalanimefan: shrugs. people expect you to be employed or in uni by 16 or 18.
i'm glad i have something to do with myself that i can earn money from but obviously i'm going to need to have like. several jobs across different avatar sites in order to get enough to live off of, y'know?
or several survey sites accounts.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:39:21 )

@Pelontrix: Yeah it's not really enough to live off of. Same with the survey sites lol
If people in Uni aren't supposed to get jobs until 22 or 23 then I think that it should be the same for others. You still need time to get certs, and work experience and thinks like that. It doesn't happen overnight. But then again Boomers think you can just walk into a place and they will hire you on the spot

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 18:41:49 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, hence why i'm nervous about telling universal credit that i have the job at trisphee.
i don't have enough of an online presence to make money by selling commissions and shit, and i don't have a big enough youtube channel to actually be able to monetize.

god, my older brother is like that. 'go put your CV into a place' he said! 'they'll hire you because you're not disabled like me' he said! bitch, the fuck do you think i've been doing for the past year or so? i've been fucking applying to jobs using indeed! i've had about two different trial shifts for shit in this shitty town that we all live in, and they haven't bothered getting back to me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:39:40 )

@Pelontrix: Yeah right! Like don't you think I tried that? lol
I feel like in the UK even for retail positions they will be like, you have no experience. What experience do I need to run a till or stock the shelves? Can you afford to be this picky?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 19:58:44 )
@koneko: big mood. i've been hyperfixated on the game since uh. at least 2020.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 20:13:47 )
@koneko: i feel like that should be obvious given my avi atm, lmao.

wilson. i main him bc he's easier to survive winter with.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/1 20:22:47 )
@koneko: yee. i also tend to make wilson in trisphee, haha.
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.