Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests [QUEST LOG!] An Item Tracker

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 20:10:45 )
Hello

I'm going to do my best to keep this short and sweet, but as a newbie and with so many pretty items out there, my list might end up a bit long as time goes on!

For now, I'm going for things I want most, and will update accordingly as I comb through the item museum (repeatedly). And of course as I obtain said items!

I'll try to pretty this up later!

Tootsie

Kickflip

Feline of Fertility

Cheshire Cabaret

Krampus

Hardboiled Detective

Librarian

Fabled Beauty

Unique Droopy Ears

Porcelain Doll

Gunslinger

Voltra Land

Aries

Ribbon Candy

Jawbreaker

Trick's Victory

Volkan's Memories

Moonflower

Pride Cardigan 2k19

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 20:11:03 )

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 20:11:18 )

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 20:11:40 )
I think? That should be good? Anyway time to go hide.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 21:54:24 )

I think your list looks nice. I like that you added the item icons. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 22:26:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah thank you! I wanted to make it more fancy but I'm never at a (personal) computer when I go on here.. gotta change that today for sure! ò3ób

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 22:54:17 )

@Shy: Do you have a computer at home?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/10 23:46:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I do! I'm just always wiped out from work that I go straight to bed these days (either asleep or just browsing on my phone).

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 19:23:14 )

@Shy: I know that feeling. Before the pandemic I worked long days, but what really got me would be the hour drive home in horrible CA traffic. Sometimes I would park the car and I didn't even have the energy to get out. I would just sit there. So mentally and physically tired.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 19:38:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Omg that was me when I was working on the East Coast, I'd take an hour ride on crowded metro lines and then another 30-45 minutes car ride home, but I'd just sit in my car after the metro ride in that parking lot contemplating life before I faced the traffic home aaa

The ride home now is just a few bus stops with no driving on my part, and my job covers my bus expenses, so it's way less stressful now, it's just the work that's getting to me. QQ Also hello from WA State! What part of CA are you from? My s.o is from San Diego!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 21:32:54 )

@Shy: Haha which city was that in? I'm guessing DC because you said that Metro?

I'm not from CA, but I did live there for 5 years. I was in the Bay Area. My sister is currently living in San Diego and we are both from Florida.
The best part about public transportation is that you don't have to put the mental energy into driving. It's much nicer to be on your phone or reading or whatever instead of driving.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 22:49:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd go from Franconia-Springfield to Arlington, but the trains were always being worked on so I'd often have to go from one line to another, worked in the DC area! The metro was downstairs in the buildingg I worked at ^^ I spent a lot of my time on the metro watching Osomatsu-san when S1 and S2 were in progress! Was hard not to laugh or tear up on the ride haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/11 23:42:54 )

@Shy: OMG I live in DC now! I moved here in 2020. Sucks that you had to go from the blue line to orange or sliver. Wouldn't a bus have been faster? I guess there is no bus between the two.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 02:24:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't think a bus woulda got me there on time, or was possible for part of the travel I think? Since it comes at certain intervals, or at least it did at the time of working there! How are you liking DC? How long have you been there?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 06:57:27 )

@Shy: I’ve been here since Aug 2020. I am a student atm and my husband works from home. We do still use the metro to get around since we are car free. We decided to move here because of the beauty of the city and it’s easy to be car free. We hated always having to drive everywhere in FL and CA. I do miss my friends and family in Florida but I couldn’t go back to the hours of driving I would do. Nothing is nearby anything in FL. Nothing is walkable. Hardly any public transportation. Not to mention the politics too.
CA is also a lot of driving and very far from my and my husband’s family. Plus the cost of living too.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 08:34:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh gosh, I moved to Seattle to be AWAY from family (they weren't too happy to have a trans kid, so I peaced out to a more accepting place with the same job, just within walking/bus ride distance!) My s.o is in San Diego and I'm not doing school, but when they graduate they plan to move in with me and find work in Seattle! I also moved so I could get rid of my car too, even though I loved it dearly, I just couldn't stand my commute or the money put into it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 16:27:40 )

@Shy: oh I’m still away from family. Closest in a small town in PA then FL then San Diego then my husband’s family in England. But it’s must closer so when life events happen, we can be there without having to travel so much and it’s cheaper for a flight or a train to those places. Lol
San Diego is a pretty place but expensive and for the most part You need a car. My sister likes it there. She was dating someone who wanted to move out of SD but they aren’t dating anymore so I wonder if she still does or if she wants to still move away ?
I like that Seattle is walkable and public transportation accessible but I’m not a fan of the weather. I lived in a city in England that had a very similar climate and it was not for me. I get SAD.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.