Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing anyone still roleplay?

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:15:35 )
    in search of [ONE x ONE] roleplay;

It has been some time since I have actively roleplayed, however I thought what better way to boost my online activity than to take up my old hobby. So if you may be interested in knocking the rust and dust off this old timer than keep reading on for my do’s, don’t, and ideas!

d o
    • male characters
    • female characters
    • flawed characters
    • m/m ; m/f ; f/f
    • play multiple characters

d o n ‘ t
    • instant romance
    roleplay abandonment ; if for some reason I am unable to continue I will talk to my partner about pausing or stopping the roleplay, I ask that they have the respect to do the same for me.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:16:28 )
    i d e a s
    • post apocalyptic survivors
    • zombies
    • alternate worlds (see gatewalker under character idea's)
    • this section will be updated

specific p l o t s
    I typically prefer working with my partner to create a unique roleplay but I will keep this post here for any specific plot idea that may come to mind.

c h a r a c t e r idea's
    I have quite a few character's in my writing/roleplaying graveyard that are still very real in my mind. So here I will recycle some of my characters, or the idea's behind a specific character.

Azural has no age, she has no home, she has no past. There is only the future, only what is ahead of her. She cannot go back, she can only go forward. It started when a man with a jagged scar over his left eye killed her family and then he walked into another world by creating a rift in time and space. There was no other choice but for her to follow him. But with every new world, new universe, new reality... she loses a little bit more of what makes her her, it is the cost of gatewalking. She only hopes to find the man she has nicknamed Sandtiger before she loses it all.

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/9 22:17:49 )
    It’s not very pretty or fleshed out with brand spanking new ideas but….
    if there is still anyone around who wants to roleplay… I’m here!
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 02:12:18 )
@llyr: Hi! Not sure if you’re still looking or if you’ll see this, but I’m interested in RPing.

I think your gatewalker character and idea is fun. We could potentially mix it with zombies/apocalypse.

I’ve been craving something like Fallout or Mad Max, I’d you’re interested in something like that.

Admittedly I’m guilty of abandoning RPs in the past since I took that to be the norm, but I can make an effort not to do that here and let you know what’s up with me if I need to pause it. (I’ve matured a lot and become much more responsible since the last time I was on forums).
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.