Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ☀ Kairu Hangout 0v0 ☀

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 06:42:50 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: That's good! ^^ Just mainly the usual, taking care of my cats and helping my mom as well as gaming. ;w; Trying to also catch up on some anime.

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/20 17:56:14 )

@KittyBeary: Nice. What games have you been playing lately and what anime have you been watching?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:17:15 )
@Hydrangea: yeah leakers have shown her. Likely the last part of 2.5. So, months I don't plan to summon. Aw why don't ya like em? Just curios n,n

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:35:02 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@dreamerz: I see, although I wouldn't trust leakers too much about upcoming stuff lol. Ah, maybe it's because I'm probably not fond of their personality-wise (no offense to those who like them) ^^;

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 02:07:59 )
@Hydrangea: oh i mispoke. i meant beta leaks, like footage lol
its ok. i hate a lot of genshins tropes. Too many overworked or friendless women, and mysterious/edgy men

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 02:18:39 )

@dreamerz: I see, that's okay haha xD Tbh I'm not sure how I feel about beta leaks since it's 50-50 true/false.

And I see, I definately agree with you about the tropes in this game (and probably their other games such as Honkai Impact, etc.) I personally think they need to tone down the whole overworked/friendless women/girls and mysterious/edgy men/boys tropes, and they do need to balance those out. Though there are some Genshin characters (I think) that aren't those tropes you've mentioned above.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 22:29:11 )
@Hydrangea: oh ofc theyre not all that way lol. Just seems that way w/ plot important characters n' 5 stars.

jean- works herself sick
keqing barely takes breaks
ganyu works till passing out
hutou always trying to get work
Ayaka is always working n fiendless
Raiden has no living friends [outside of yae]
Shenhe's also friendless until you. And that's just the ladies XD I know its not all of em. i'd just prefer they mix it up. Part of why I like a grumpy goth like rosaria lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 01:49:42 )

@dreamerz: Ahh, true. I don't know what's with 5 star characters (mosly women/girls) and the overworked/friendless trope lol

And spot on on those characters including Kokomi (Don't mind me if I saw a minor spelling error on the third character's name ^^; , it's Hutao btw. Just wanted to let you know) and yeah, there's Rosaria, Yoimiya, Mona and maybe Eula to balance out lol. Though I usually prefer 4 star characters and maybe very few 5 star characters (depending on their gameplay style/character design/personality) ahaha

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 02:08:59 )
@Hydrangea: lol i typed too fast. But i do love eula on many levels.Yoiimiyas cute too [ironic many found her annoying]. Koko's a dork IMO. But, I love her

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 02:15:29 )

@dreamerz: It's okay xD and I see, I don't think Yoimiya is that bad (referring to her gameplay style) that some people talked about. Her kits are if not, better than Amber's kits/gameplay style.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 03:17:38 )
@Hydrangea: oh def. The fan base needs to learn not every character needs to clear the field in 1 button w/ ''unga bunga'' stats. [I watch a lotta one piece XD]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 03:22:23 )

@dreamerz: Yeah lol, just make sure if the characters have decent artifacts/weapons and they're good to go and also use food buffs if you only have trouble with dealing bosses or mobs, since I saw some people from the same fan base saying "B-but food buffs bad!!!" and I'm like "Oh shut up, I don't care if people wanted to use food buffs or not"

"Unga bunga" indeed lol (Even though I don't watch One Piece or anime that often)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 00:33:00 )
@Hydrangea: lol ''unga bunga'' is just a joke i use for shounen anime where the anwer for everything is ''hit it harder.'' OP n' DBZ are infamous for this. Gamers of stuff like this are the same to me

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 01:15:03 )

@dreamerz: Ohh I see lmao

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 01:56:33 )
@Hydrangea: how are ya today

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 02:13:48 )

@dreamerz: I'm fine, how about you? :o

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 03:43:56 )
@Hydrangea: Freezing n' sleepy though sleepy is normal. Just got off netflix

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/23 12:04:24 )

@dreamerz: I see. Sounds like you had a chilly winter day/night.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 01:24:39 )
@Hydrangea: hell yeah. This cold front wont end

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/24 01:31:12 )

@dreamerz: I see, fair enough.

Unrelated but cute new avi look btw

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.