Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Nooo... It's snowing...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 23:12:33 )

Please ping!! I am a busy mom and tend to get lost~

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, same here! It'd be better if she didn't have so many health issues.
But she lives with my cousin and his wife atm so they'll keep an eye on her.

I'm alright, a bit frustrated since I'm having to recreate all my Sai 2 brushes but otherwise good. *^*
How about you? The weather sounds dreary.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 23:25:48 )

@PoeticTorment: That's good.
That sucks, did they get deleted or something? Just studying a lot today. I thought that I could get ahead with some of the reading.

I think I told you this, but my online University is 100% at your own pace so you just read the materials, take the pre-test and then if you pass that you take the exam. Pass the exam with an 80% or better and you have passed the class. I've been stuck on this one class for a while because I had a cold, and then it was the holidays and I just want it over with lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 23:49:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah. Apparently, there's a notepad file that randomly jumps into the Doc folder when it should be in the Sai folder and since I cleaned my pc out, it got deleted since it appeared to not belong to anything. ;;>> Big oops on my part.
Yep! Lol I hope you do well! Sounds like a lot to deal with.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 01:56:23 )

@PoeticTorment: Thank you. I spend a lot of time on school. I want to finish my degree in one year. So I have to work hard on it. Mostly I just study while my husband is at work, but I wanted to do extra studying today since I'm almost done with the reading for the class. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:18:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I know! You've always sounded like you're working extremely hard at it!! *^*

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:20:15 )

@PoeticTorment: Thank you. I really am. ^^
How's day going? Happy Monday.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:26:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Nothing to thank me for. It's really impressive honestly. I get too distracted to do something like that. Lol
It's going alright. I've just been cleaning and such so boring day as usual. I'm still trying to remember all my settings for Sai and putting them all back. I have a feeling it's going to take me a long while to get it all how I had it.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:27:45 )

@PoeticTorment: Today has been the day of distractions too. My brain just wants to do everything at once instead of listening to the recorded lectures lol
I need to clean but I'm just not feeling it today. Maybe tomorrow.
Well, that sucks. I can't believe all of the lost time on those brushes :(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 23:55:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, seems like a good day for them. Lol
I don't blame you there. I had too, it was chaos with kiddo.
Yep.. Especially since there were a LOT of them. *^*;
Just means I won't be drawing for a bit, at least until I can get my main few back on there anyway.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 00:21:05 )

@PoeticTorment: kiddo wasn't at school today? Or just before and after school. How old is he now?
How long do you think it will take you? I would think that would be really annoying if you just wanted to draw but couldn't.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 00:31:25 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh, he went to school. I'd just be waaay messier if I hadn't cleaned. He's a tornado. He's 7 now. :)
I'm not sure. I had at least 15 brushes I used the most so it'd take a few minutes to hunt down the texture file and figure out the settings.
So maybe a whole day just for those? I know it took me a month to set them when I first got Sai 2, but that was for all the brushes I had.
Oh, it is!! Very much so. *^*;; I've been trying to get them set up quickly but it's so frustrating I keep doing the needle felting instead. ;;>>

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 00:34:27 )

@PoeticTorment: kids and pets really are so messy. It's like how is that possible? lol
I don't have a kid but I have a cat and a dog and it's like damn you guys make things messy.
Is there like a pack that you could find online maybe? Or did you collect them one by one? Are they still in your recycling bin? I didn't think about that tip before. ^^;
needle felting is cool, but not the same as drawing on the computer. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/11 00:46:52 )

@Totalanimefan: Very true! (We have 3 cats and a dog too) XD
I collected and made my own, unfortunately, there's no import for settings so I just have to remake them as I go.
And nope! It's been a week since I deleted all of that so I learn after the fact. *^*;
Yeah, I know... I just got to really sit down a start on it.
I do have a few photos of settings from others still on my USB as I just checked so I'll just start with those.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.