Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Disney/Pixar movies

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 03:25:45 )
...And I specify movies because I don't have cable and have never watched Disney channel :vanora_sweat:

Are y'all Disney and/or Pixar fans? I think most people grew up with them. What was your favorite movie?

I was never really a huuuge fan of the princesses, but Moana changed that for me, I think (though she explicitly states she's NOT a princess...?) A likable, goal-driven protagonist who solves her own problems not with violence, but compassion!

My favorite classic Disney films are probably Tarzan, Hunchback, and Treasure Planet, though :p

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:44:15 )
I like the old Disney stuff. And most of Pixar’s shorts but I feel like they’ve been slacking a little bit.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:50:03 )
i have always loved Disney and watched a lot of their movies. I was the biggest princess lover in the world. I still think their movies are cute and watch some once in a while.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 20:32:24 )
@Sasha: I love all Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks movies. Anything animated, I am so there!

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 22:25:26 )
I love them. :D My favorites are probably Toy Story, Wreck-It Ralph, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland and Zootopia. And when I was young I was obsessed with Mulan but I've not watched it in a long time, haha.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 20:10:28 )
i prefer the older stuff.... the newer stuff is just too..... CGI, the hand-drawn stuff is awesome and you know they put so much more time and effort into making them. I love Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Tangled and Frozen... 2 drawn 2 cgi.... gotta mix it up :P

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.