Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber How was your day/how well did you sleep?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 21:44:41 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I'm a bit late to making a thread but I thought this would a fun last minute thingy!!

The basic idea:
- Pop in after you wake up or before you go to sleep and say how it went!!
- Feel free to pop in and just post if some people are talking
- If you don't want to talk about your day/sleep just type at the top or bottom that you're not interested in talkin about it

You can talk about what you dremt about, what you hope to get done today, what you did today, heck you don't even need to talk about your day or your sleep, just join in on the convo and have some fun! :)

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 21:56:17 )

Last night was kinda funky sleep-wise. I had a weird split-sleep where I slept originally from I think 1:30am-7ish am, then fell back asleep after taking my morning meds at 9am and lessso slept and moreso napped.

That nap part had a... funky dream. I was in a video game where I was being chased by a ghost (one of those cartoony orb ones that kinda look like transparent pacman with a tail) and I had to avoid it for a while by running around an obstacle course sorta thing. Any time it touched me I would evaporate and lose one life. It went on for a while then it tried disguising itself as a human, but I was not fooled! It got a 2 liter of pepsi from a vending machine and I snatched it away from it and tried beating it to death, I definitely messed them up but my vision did that thing where in a video game the black bars slide in for a cinematic scene and it started getting dark and hard to swing the bottle, and the ghost touched me and I went poof! And the view backed out to me at my desk playing the game on my pc lol

I have some pretty goofy dreams I could go on and on about some of the weirdest ones lol

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 01:05:39 )

@Sage: Oh wow that sounds like fun lol. How much do you guys gotta clean?

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 03:43:22 )

@Sage: Well it at least sounds like you could make a small fortune from it all XD

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.