Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The good, the bad, and the sad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 12:01:13 )
I wanna talk about my weekend with you all. Please buckle up, you're in for a long wall of text.

Friday i had a bachelorette party to attend. My best friend is getting married on the 7th to her girlfriend, i'm so happy for them c:
So Friday they each had a party bus. One for my friends group, and the other for her gf's group. This was a night, where i did the most drinking ive ever done before. I got drunk, for the first time ever. Like, mega drunk. But not like, so drunk i dont remember the night, because i actually remember everything that happened lmao. I found out im a happy, flirty ish, gives all the compliments kind of drunk. I also wasnt smart, and mixed drinks. I didnt stick to one drink for the night lmao. And even though i drank a lot, and mixed drinks, my hangover was so mild. It was literally just a bad migraine. I was dizzy if i moved too fast, but for the most part it was just a bad headache, that lasted all of maybe 2 hours.

So it's 9:30am then next day, i woke up to my phone vibrating. I rolled over and ignored it lmao, even though it was my aunt and she never calls me. So i'm like "Hope nobody died, but im not answering right now." Nobody died, but sure enough it was a bad thing that happened as to why she was calling. Anyways. I rolled over and fell back asleep. Well, tried to. Because 10 minutes later my other aunt was calling me. I ignored that one too. (i just checked, i lied, they both called around 8:30am) So anyways im trying to fall asleep again. But i cant. I was sleeping in my friends room on there spare mattress, its bright as fuck cause of the sun, and another guy that stayed the night also was in there crying and talking to them about the orgy drama that happened the night before (well technically early in the morning at 3am lolol). So i was basically just laying there with my eyes closed waiting out the migraine. I get another call 2 hours later, from my mom. Which, even though it was 2 hours later, it felt like it was only 30 minutes after the last call from my aunt. I decided i couldnt ignore my moms call, so i answer. And fuck. She's like. "I'm coming to get you, grandma and grandpa were in a car accident in the Upper Peninsula, whats the address of the apartment complex?"

So Saturday i spent the day in the car. Partially hung over. And we spent like 8 hours driving to the UP. We stayed in a hotel overnight with my grandpa (he was fine, all he got from the accident was a fingernail broke off. some bruises. that's it), and 2 of my aunts. My other aunt stayed at the hospital with my grandma. It took all i fucking had not to cry when i saw her Saturday night. She was loopy from the pain, and the meds. But ugh, She has a broken rib, a broken ankle and there was a thing wrong with her spleen and they kept an eye on it. She's much better today. Spleen is okay i believe. The doctor did take a risk by taking her off one of the two meds she has to take. I forget exactly what these meds are for, but she had a heart attack earlier in the year. So they're to help with preventing another? But like, i guess with her condition if she's on BOTH of them she could have a severe heart attack. He said theres a risk with taking away one of the meds, but that keeping her with them both is worse, so he's taking a gamble. So like yeah. She seems to be getting better, i know last i heard she needed surgery on her ankle, but they wanted to wait a couple days for the spleen and whatnot.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 12:27:10 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 23:48:42 )
@Apollo Im Burning: yeah, thanks. I think she's gonna be okay though.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.