Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ? ๋࣭ ˚₊ spat's wishlist ₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 21:40:36 )

a place to keep track of all my dream items
i dont have much currency right now as im new here but if youd like art in exchange pm me for examples !
otherwise feel free to hang out n chat + apologies if the sorting is off my brain got scrambled looking through all the items

sheepish ✛ gone batty ✛ groom of death ✛ in stitches ✛ krampus ✛ greenskeeper ✛ vampyr ✛ showstopper ✛ scary stories

beanie doll ✛ frankie ✛ lethal dose ✛ soulcatcher ✛ bouncer ✛ year of the rat ✛ skinwalker ✛ beserker ✛ gooper ✛ cosmic hop ✛ paint her webs ✛ master gourd gatherer

unique high loving gaze ✛ unique lantern ✛ unique witch's boots

devil imp ✛ vregory's friends ✛ skullie belt ✛ curious case ✛ acrobat ✛ clown ✛ vontell's bookcase

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 21:44:11 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

donations: thank you so much !!

- GoblinsAndTea donated for luck
- Valefor donated snowfall, best bag ever, reaper jacket, reaper scythe, skullie boots,
twins spells, white rabbit, oracle, snake charmer, cool mint, tricks victory, campsite tales
- Totalanimefan donated clown, devil imp, scary stories, unique high loving gaze, unique lantern, unique witch boots, vregorys friends

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 21:44:20 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 06:23:01 )

Sent you some stuff! Enjoy! c:

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 18:10:07 )

@spat: Let me know what you got from Valefor and I'll send you some stuff on your wishlist that you don't have yet. ^^

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:32:01 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@valefor: i seriously did not expect this thank you so much wow !! @___@

@totalanimefan: aaaahhh youre too sweet i really appreciate it TT i updated the list + added donation post !

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 19:43:04 )

@spat: Ok great! I'll send a trade now. ^^

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 20:07:05 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@totalanimefan: thanks sm :'33 ill make sure to make some good avis with those items !

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 20:10:24 )

@spat: you're welcome! i hope you enjoy! c:
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 21:03:40 )

@spat: Yay awesome. ^^ Enjoy the new items <3

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 01:13:54 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@totalanimefan: oh and the volts are much appreciated ! theres so many commons i forgot how crucial they are X.x

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 01:38:41 )

@spat: The commons on Voltra are great too! I have a charity that gives people volts for commons. Click on the banner in my signature. ^^ It's also a hangout if you need a place to chat.

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 19:22:07 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@totalanimefan: ur awesome !! ill be sure to check it out once i have some commons in mind >3c

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:43:06 )

@spat: Yay great. And thanks for the friend request! ^^

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:36:01 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

@totalanimefan: of course ! you have a nice warm energy :3

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 23:59:33 )

@spat: Aw thank you so much <33
I'm so excited for you to enjoy the event once it starts. The events on Voltra tend to be a lot of fun and the event items on Voltra are the best of any avatar site I've ever been on.

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:06:49 )

@totalanimefan: ur avis so pretty i love the cool tones for winter ! at first i didnt realize it was you lol
i did not expect the events to be so big im glad they seem to go all out for them ! the variety is nice n the fact its a community effort to unlock event items is genius !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 20:11:59 )

@spat: haha sorry, did I change it too much
Yeah the events here are a big deal. The staff really works on hard on the events. Also, this is probably the type of event where each day they are going to release one of the new event items. Not all the items at once.

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:07:11 )

@totalanimefan: haha nah it was just weird cuz the notifs werent updating ur avi to ur current one so i was like oh ??? and i like the gradual release a lot ! makes it more interactive i think, just hope i can be as active as possible ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:22:37 )

@spat: Yeah I think that's a cache bug? I've seen that happen before. It fixes itself over time.
I'm sure you can, if you do the daily event threads, you get that days event item for free!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.