Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts LGBTQ+ Hangout

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 18:44:15 )
I love the LGBTQ community because we just be ourselves with no problems well except for the Homophodes and shitty people like that. But come chat with me and this is a safe place for all. I hope you guys like it here.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 18:55:05 )
@thestraightking: HIIIIIIIIII FRIENDY LOL I am happy people are using this hangout

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 00:59:03 )
@thestraightking:
@kory:
I agree with both of you but there are people who have trauma and can't have sex without having a panic attack. I never had sex but i was molested as a child by my older half brother so I have trauma with that so I might be able to have sex. I just want people understand that sex is something that can't be taken lightly. I for one may because joking about it but when say inappropriate thing to me about having sex or touching me in wrongs ways I start to panic and then I hit someone in the no no spot to get them to stop. I once kicked a guy in the dick then stomp on his stomach because he touched my ass in a not so good way. I am willing to have sex but not until I have met the right guy and he is patient about it.

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 04:44:33 )
@Kory: I couldn't agree more with that and most people don't understand that though

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 16:58:26 )
@Kory: I completely agree they need to teach these things in school and It is not only boys there are girls who do that too so it need to be taught to everyone

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 18:13:50 )
@Kory: That is true because they think that no one will care

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/6 18:42:15 )
@Kory: I agree males should be able to speak their voice about things that bother or anything that needs to be talked about. they shouldn't have tot keep it in

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/7 00:05:06 )
@Kory: Me too

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/6 07:26:18 )
Dropping by because I am new and decided I would say hello :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.