Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee ʚʕ‎⸝⸝ ̆ ᴥ ̆⸝⸝ʔɞ

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 09:52:55 )

hii i thought i'd try posting & being social >.<" i hope everyone's doing well !

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 12:03:05 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*pops in*

Hi there, I'm not really a social person and on the top of that being shy as well. ^^; And thank you, I wish the same for you and hope you're doing well too. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:13:29 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hello Hun, know I'm a few hours late but I hope you had a great halloween, and I hope you have a great day today. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Caffeine Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:33:02 )
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost

Yeah it's harder than it seems, innit? c': Whereas being a hermit is so easy...

Doing well enough here. Can't complain c: hope you're doing okay too!

oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.
There is protection from near everything, from fire and damages from storm and frost;
oh, add whichever blows may come to mind, but there is no protection from mankind.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:47:53 )

@harmony: Hi welcome to Voltra! Is this your first avatar site? Have you been on others in the past?
The community here is very welcoming so please jump on it. We like new users. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 23:54:19 )

@harmony: Hello hello! Welcome to Voltra! 🙂

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:18:02 )

@Hydrangea: i appreciate the welcome ! 💛

@Delightfully: it's very welcoming here thank you !! :'-3 i've definitely enjoyed it so far..

@star2000shadow: that's alright ! it was a nice halloween i think ! pretty chill.. i hope it was good for you too ˶ˆ ﻌ ˆ˶

@Minerva: very much so ᘳ´• ᴥ •`ᘰ i'm glad, i hope everything stays good !! i'm okay for the most part

@Totalanimefan: hmm i was on some i think.. years ago ? so i don't really remember much of them but always
wanted to be apart of them since then !! super exciting to find such an active one in my adult years though :-o
also yes you guys are very warm, thank you ! 💛

@Merynia: tysm !! (*^ᴥ^ *)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:26:57 )

@harmony: Super cute posting style!
Yay glad you like us already. Voltra is mostly adults, so don't worry about fitting in lol

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 10:15:44 )

@Totalanimefan: aw heh thank u !! :'-3 & ah okay, that's refreshing to know !
it's rlly nice finding smthing like this w/ ppl around my age honestly

@Delightfully: very tru TvT i appreciate that though heh, i'll try my best !

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 17:00:14 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @harmony: it was okay. we had Pizza that night for dinner. 'rubs eyes' last night we had wanda burgers. I always try for two but can only eat one haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 17:24:09 )

@harmony: But we are all different ages, jk jk
Most people here are in their 20's and 30's. ^^

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 19:32:12 )

Welcome ~ ! We're happy to have you c:
Such a cute posting style, btw ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 01:10:39 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@harmony: You're very welcome ^_^

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 08:18:49 )

@star2000shadow: oo what is a wanda burger ? :-o pizza is super good though !!
also understandable, it's hard for me to eat anymore than small portions at a time ToT

@Totalanimefan: hehe >:'-3 tru honestly, a lot of voltie's i've seen are actually varied ! mostly older though i think

@icedchai: aw hehe thank you so much !! ᑦ(。 ´• ﻌ •` 。)ᐣ i'm happy to be here w/ all of u !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 16:26:22 )

@harmony: I couldn't resist making that joke from The Series Of Unfortunate Events lol
How are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 17:43:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @harmony: a wanda burger is like two burgers in one. she flavors it with onion soup mix, and does like grilled onion for it 'happy wiggle.'
their super nummy and a meal on their own. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:16:26 )

@Totalanimefan: i feel like a dweeb omg i didn't even realize TᴥT
as for how im doing, pretty okay ! things have been kinda rough overall
but lately i've been able to relax for the most part.. how about you ?

@star2000shadow: wow that sounds amazing !! i'd have a veggie patty myself but
the rest is v yummy sounding. makes sense how it'd be hard to have two despite ! ˶ˆ ﻌ ˆ˶

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:27:54 )

@harmony: That's pretty good. It's nice to relax. I've been back to school (Online Uni) since Sept 1st and it's go at your own pace so I feel like it just takes up all my time. I'm trying to finish in one year and I got 1/3 of my classes transferred in. Right now I'm studying Financial Accounting. ^^;

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:46:20 )

@Totalanimefan: ohh right !! i keep forgetting school has started up for everyone
go at your own pace huh ! that sounds nice in theory, ik it can get a bit stressful
though if self discipline is tough (for me it is TT) gosh good luck, you got this !
that's really interesting, is it tough to learn ? :-O i used to do school online for
highschool but i haven't been in school since i graduated..

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:59:52 )

@harmony: I'm 30. I decided to return after being done with it since 2013. ^^; I didn't finish back then.
The class haven't been too hard so far. I had to study a lot and stuff but I understood most of the stuff. With this class I'm like what? I don't understand some parts no matter what. I wonder if I can still pass? But I'm not done with all the reading either.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.