Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:25:38 )

@wrik: Why not both? New avatar now since you are already on Voltra. Then play the sims for a while. The day is still young lol

@koneko Nice. Caffeine just gives me the jitters unless it's from Tea. And even then, I can't have too much or I'm up all night.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:27:09 )

koneko: i likely turned it off immediately LOL
sometimes i just get annoyed with tutorials

totalanime: i have such a love-hate relationship with caffeine
it makes me jittery and anxious but
coffee is life
i mostly drink it black but (like this morning) i love to treat myself to a triple shot venti cafe mocha from sbux
and you're right, especially since i already have an avatar started from a few days ago

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:31:29 )

koneko: i always feel like it has different effects on me sometimes!!!
sometimes i can have a cup of coffee and fall asleep 20 mins later
but sometimes i'll have a soda after 8pm and be up all night!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:31:34 )

@wrik So you like the flavor of coffee but don't like how the caffeine makes you feel?
Or more like you like the energy, but also the energy can make you nervous?
Excited to see you new avatar! ^^ I'm sure it will turn out nice.

@koneko I can't drink coffee at all cause of it, also makes me go to the bathroom. But also I don't like the bitter-ness of coffee. Husband is addicted tho lol
2 cups a day.
If you need it, you need it. Can tea help you? Or do you need it to be the amount that's in coffee? I've also heard of caffeine pills.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:35:46 )

@Totalanimefan: i like the taste and the energy...
it does something to my brain to make work less tedious
it's like
without coffee each second takes a lifetime to pass

i've started drinking those bodyarmor drinks? that are like gatorade but they dump 200% DV of B vitamins in there, and b vitamins are the energy vitamins
so they give me the ability to get through the day without feeling like i'm gonna shake myself out of my chair

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:39:47 )

koneko: mmmhmm i love the keurig at work
arrive, make myself a coffee, get working

i love the uhh what flavor is it
berry something

but the store by my work doesn't carry it so i have to order it from amazon which makes me feel gross
but i mean - getting it by the case is nice

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:43:10 )

@wrik Huh that's interesting. I'm glad that it works for your brain lol
I've used the drinks with a ton of B vitamins before. When I was a student the first time around and I had those weeks when I had 3 papers to write, and an exam to study for and some other project to work on, I would have one of those and I could get the work done. Wrote a 10 page, 12 page, and 22 page papers in a weekend with those.

@koneko I would have to think that coffee is better for you than energy drinks. Those drinks are normally full of a ton of sugar or some kind of 'fake sugar'. Where as coffee has naturally occurring caffeine and get be unsweet or just a little bit sweet depending on what you like.
I keep telling my husband to buy caffeine pills for when we travel. He's very picky about coffee but he needs it twice and a day. And a lot of times when you are traveling either you are stuck on a plane, or you just can't get 'good' coffee. But then he bitches about it all the time. He said he doesn't want to buy the pills because he likes enjoying his cup.

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:47:35 )

@Totalanimefan: what about instant coffee for your husband? you can get little portioned pouches OR loose in a little jar!
we have instant coffee a lot when camping

koneko: yeah, and not having to go to the store is a plus too!!!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:48:19 )

@wrik He doesn't like the taste. I'll suggest it as he does know about it. ^^ Thanks for the idea.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:50:31 )

@koneko Oh I see.
He said that he's going to get a nice hand grinder, coffee beans, and an Aeropress and make it that way.
Yeah whatever I guess. And you know he's really great so if this is the one thing he's pissy about, it's ok.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:54:41 )

koneko: i don't, but i've considered it
i'm in the process of moving right now so i probably won't set it up until i'm at my new place

@Totalanimefan: sounds like your husband is a real coffee snob, i absolutely would be too if i wasn't also a fan of convenience, because mmm, there is nothing better than a nice freshly-ground cup of black coffee
i love going to little hole-in-the-wall coffee places with low lighting and high atmosphere, getting a coffee blacker than black and as bitter as you can imagine...... yum...... i miss it

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 18:59:40 )

koneko: AHAHHAA
okay so i preordered a supergroupies bag in like may, right
it's supposed to be shipped to the proxy mid-october and HOPEFULLY to me soon after
and my ma is like "uhhh we might not be in this house mid-october" and i'm like
"well the new residents might have a stoop kid for a few days because i refuse to let my supergroupies bag be delivered to anyone but me"

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:06:11 )

koneko: because it's through a proxy i'm not sure if i can. once it reaches DHL's hands I MIGHT be able to, but who knows.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:11:44 )
@Totalanimefan: that sounds like nice weather today it is pants weather, and it is rainy out

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:31:36 )

koneko: the inside is CANDY themed!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:33:32 )
    good evening everyone! how’s things?

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:43:43 )

koneko: yes, it's printed with a candy print

sunny: today just keeps getting worse tbh

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:44:48 )
I got an apple crisp frappuccino from starbucks

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:45:18 )

@Shark: those are pretty tasty
hi im wrik

closet buying

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 19:45:57 )
    @koneko: my day was chill thanks, felt a bit off this morning but i got some meds from the chemist and now I’m all good!

@wrik: omg :( I’m sorry you’ve been having a tough time. I hope things clear up for you soon.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.