Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Please Close This

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 03:41:18 )
@Totalanimefan: cloudy weather isn't all that bad, I enjoy it. I just don't like it when things flood.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 04:46:58 )

@The Bride: oh flooding is no good. And worse than cloudy for sure. I just get seasonal depression easily so cloudy isn’t the best for me.
I do have a lamp to help with that though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 06:14:12 )
@Totalanimefan: that is neat that you have a lamp to help you with the cloudy days, what does it look like? Do you get that way in the cooler months if it is cloudy or snows, ect. Not so sure if it snows there or not.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 14:31:43 )

@The Bride: it does snow in DC but climate change is making it happen less
The lamp doesn’t make any heat it just mimics the sun. It’s very bright and not in a warm way. So in the days I’m feeling sluggish because of the weather I can turn it on and be near it from anywhere from 10-30 mins. And it will ‘wake me up’

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:06:41 )
@Totalanimefan: well it still seems like a pretty cool lamp, it looked like it wanted to storm again today. It is really dark outside, and cloudy.

Do you still have this months crate items would you like 9k in volts and 50 ohms? Or just 10k in volts

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:24:17 )

@The Bride: I love ohms lol
I would gladly take your 9k volts plus 50 ohms. I’ll send a trade.

Today it’s still cloudy but I can actually see the sun through it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 15:46:35 )

Trade sent :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 16:10:11 )
@Totalanimefan: that is good to hear that you can still see the sun on a cloudy day, can't see the sun here so I feel tired, and cold. Thank you for the trade. And glad to hear on the trade.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 17:54:33 )

@The Bride: thanks for buying! Are you going to use those items in a new avatar?
It’s 73F. So not too bad.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/13 23:26:22 )
    @The Bride: Hard Boiled Detective 4k?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 01:17:21 )
@Totalanimefan: yes I am just trying to work my way around a couple of different items. It is only 62f° but feels colder than that the wind is really going, and the rain is cold.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 01:58:12 )

@The Bride: Nice. I just changed my avatar today. I wish there was a good background to go with this lol
That is pretty cold. It's like 60F during the fall, you are freezing, 60F in Spring you are so hot you might sweat. It's amazing how the body can adapt lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:19:25 )
@sunny: can you do 5k please, and thank you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:25:52 )
@Totalanimefan: that is very true on the weather, your avatar looks great though

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 04:35:05 )

@The Bride: thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 14:08:24 )
    @The Bride: absolutely, I'll send a trade! :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 14:30:04 )

@the bride: Hello! Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I've been feeling a little bit unwell and mostly sleep for the whole day (am on sick leave atm). How are you? Are your fingers better?
Dark skies can be interesting but on the other hand can also be a bit depressing if it goes on for many days.

Oh my, I was aiming at 20k at most for the Necromancer 😥 In that case I'm sorry but I'll have to pass, it is too much for me, perhaps someone else will be interested and has the volts/ohms/items needed to buy it! 🙂

However I'm interested in a few other items on your list. Would you accept 5k for each of the following? 🤔

Cheshire Cabaret
En Garde
Heartbreak Coffin

@totalanimefan: Hello! How are you? And your foot, is it better? We've been having some coldish temperatures already, between 0 and 5°C in the night, and between 10 and 15°C during the day. The days have been mostly cloudy with some rain and a lot of wind but generally bright 🙂

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 16:48:43 )

@Merynia: wow that’s pretty cool for this time of year. I just went to the Dr for my foot and I’m on the bus home. She said rest it but still use it and take the meds she gave me. If it’s not better in 6 week I go to a foot Dr

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 23:46:44 )
@Totalanimefan: I was trying to think up some more fall color items that might help your avatar. But not so sure on what is all attached.

@sunny: thank you, I'll check trade, after I write back to everyone.

@Merynia: yeah fingers are all better just a different finger on a different hand. It rained for three days straight all I wanna do is sleep. Are you okay? Yeah Necromancer is hard to come by being rare and pretty. It is hard to let go without it being traded for things I am after/ohms.

5k for En Garde.

but for Heartbreak Coffin/Cheshire Cabaret a bit more so please make another offer on those

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 00:03:00 )

@The Bride: Thank you. I was trying to think of the same thing, but I think this is what I got. I could maybe add some more poses from the Fall Harvest item.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.