Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat things are strange

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 19:44:34 )
When you take over an account from another! lol I took ownership of this account from a friend of mine and have been looking back what what she posted. I'm like......maybe I should do this....no that's mean....but she owes me one.....no I won't do it......but then again...

XD LMAO
But really I am not going to do anything mean to her, plus she knows where I live and might hurt me......jk....maybe XD It really is strange though. And I DO wish she was still here on this site bc....I need friends!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 21:25:12 )

It's been a few years. I'm sure it's ok if you start anew. :)

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 22:51:04 )
Kory:

Making new friends is so hard.... ;n;
I struggle so much to make friends. I think it's because I'm awkward and I overshare a lot. Either I'm too quiet and don't say anything, or I get too comfortable and share too much. I have very little filter. xD

I'll be your friend if you don't mind talking to someone who's very weird and might share a little TMI sometimes. xD

I think friends are important to wellbeing. I have no interest in leaving my apartment, so almost all of my interaction with friends is online these days. >_<;;

Oh I feel you there! I hate leaving the house anymore!!! I am actually a lot like my accounts name sake but also strange an unusual.
Oh and I have trust issues thanks to someone who hurt me badly during a time when my depression was so bad!
I am a unique individual and not like anyone else.....so naturally people avoid me. I even have wild hair colors and cuts and dress how I want.....which also causes people to not want to be around me, sadly.

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 22:54:49 )
@Totalanimefan: It's not just starting a new and fresh but just starting! lol
I was going to try this other avatar site but I was warned that it was just FULL of toxic people! I wasn't so sure so I took a peek, you know checking things out before making an account.....and damned if I did not see the very person who told my friend to....well do something bad to herself. And this person was a STAFF member on this site!!!!!! So yeah I was NOT going there for SURE!!!

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 23:08:02 )
@Kory: Thanks, and yeah it was. I couldn't believe them but my friend had it worse! Her so called best friend, told her to just end it.....but not in a nice way. And to see that person as a 'respectable' member of staff on a diff site.....makes me sick to my stomach! Some people, you know.

I dress either goth, emo, homeless ( as well) or anime themed. Very rarely do I dress 'normal'. And during the winter I live in hoodies! I have an unhealthy amount of them! XD lol I have Deadpool ones and various anime ones and some nightmare before Xmas. I let a friend borrow my Pride hoodie and....they kept it. >=(
I leave the house on my own a lot or with my roommate, and also ex.....but we talked and worked things out in ways to just be friends. But yeah I mostly stay in.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 23:10:46 )

@Katsuki Bakugo: Oh no! Just hang out here instead. ^^

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/10 23:14:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I will, or at least giving this a shot. At one point I gave up on sites like this. I used to be on Gaia, Roliana, Neopets and a few other random ones all with diff names. lol
But yeah its sad how some people lie and hide behind a good person mask when really they are just mean. And that's why I have trust issues! XD lol

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 00:59:46 )
@Kory: Oh snap!! That guy is a creep!!! A friend of mine in a diff state just about had to flee to my house once due to something like that! She went to the bus station but the guy like found out where she lived and followed her!!! Last I knew she called the cops and like vanished internet wise, so I never spoke to her again.

Well while I was gone I had dinner with my friend and her kids and talked to her about that, bc I was wondering about it again. She told me she talked to the site owner.....and he did not give a damn! Did NOT ask for proof when offered. Also this person was talking bad about TONS but bc it was on Discord and not his site.....the owner did not give a damn! So yeah I am NOT going to that site!!! I mean when the very owner allows toxic and horrible people to be staff.....that is NOT a healthy place to be!

Right!! Well at least it wasn't my Bakugo hoodie.....I'd have to go all explody on a....person. lol
Oh I have to leave my place.....need food and I usually just buy enough for a week. And I hang at my friend's house from time to time and play with her boys. She got divorced last year so things are rough for her.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 01:13:22 )
I too have a hard time on making new friends. >_<; Since I don't talk a lot unless it's a certain topic that I'm into or knew a little bit, and thanks to the start of 2020 (and 2021 lol) I rarely leave my house and the only way for me to meet new people is online nowadays. Then again, you also have to be wary of people on the internet unless they turn out to be a decent person inside and out.

Hmmm... Not a big fan of fashion or dressing up (IRL haha) but when I do, I tend to dress homeless or very casual (except tank tops or anything that is sleeveless or showing off the stomach which I don't feel comfortable to wear due to lack of confidence) because I don't dress well or fabulous lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 03:40:43 )

@Katsuki Bakugo: I used to be on Gaia and other sites too. Here seems to be pretty non-toxic. :)
I get the trust issues over the internet. You always gotta look at things with a grain of salt.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 10:51:53 )
You will find them

Voltie — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/11 20:13:11 )
@ChiffonOrange: I tend to get looks when I dress some ways......like a guy can't wear pink and feel good in it! *huffs*
Oh I feel you there! Like the only time I left my house last year was to do a grocery pick up at walmart! I spent like two whole days cleaning my place with bleach cleaner and Lysol!!! I would spray the Lysol once a week to keep it clean!

@Kory: Yeah I was scary, this was also a few years back. The guy hacked her facebook account and found out were she lived. At first he seemed like an ok guy.....then went creep real fast! And yeah I'm sure she's fine now.

Oh I know right!!! Like I was shocked to hear that! Oh and a friend of mine who was on that site told me some things and my jaw dropped! People were breaking site rules left and right and NOTHING....but one person who was like not very popular.....got perma banned for trying to report copyright! My friend told me this today when we chatted and he told me so many other things.....ugh scary!

It was a custom one I had made in a print shop for about $40. Course no telling what the 'person' has done to it.....she has a lot of 'boyfriends' if you catch my meaning. I don't want 'fluids' on it and it is most likely covered in it. *shudders*

My parents kicked me out at 18. They didn't like the life choices their child picked. Better off anyway!
I'm not that bad anymore, was back in high school but now I'm fine. And now that things are not scary as much covid wise I like to get out and haunt the local parks....small town so not many people there anyway.
It is, but she is better off. But never getting married again, I'm not going to either.

@Totalanimefan: That is true!!! Like omg, I had this chick who was trying to tell me fan art of my current fave anime was cannon and made by the anime art team of the show.......SWORE it was real and cannon.....the art came from DA and said it was fan art. I was like, wow! Did you NOT fact check? Or are you just that stupid. Turns out....she WAS that stupid! Told her I my be a natural blond but I'm not stupid....now mind you before I told had blue........She goes, but I thought you said you hair was blue. I told her it was and that I was not born with blue hair....NO ONE IS!!! She actually thought I was born with blue hair! And when I tried to explain it to her....how I dyed my blond hair blue......it was like rocket science to her. I asked her if she was high or drunk and she giggled and said no........I'm sorry but that gal was something else!! XD LOL
Back from the land of anime

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 01:46:39 )
@katsuki bakugo: Yeah, especially some close-minded people thinking about the outdated "boy - blue and girl - pink" even though girls used to wear blue and boys used to wear pink back then before the 1940s. (Correct me if I'm wrong) If men want to wear pink or any colour that's considered feminine, let them wear it and as long as they're happy/comfortable, same can be said for women who want to wear any "masculine" colour. Heck, just let everyone wear whatever colour they prefer.

I see. :o Sometimes I declutter old clothings or clothes that I no longer wear or dislike from my wardrobe, and either recycle them or sell them on an online marketplace that sells second-handed items if said item is in good condition.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.