Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Corrupted Exposure

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 08:30:23 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Her mission had been a success, and Evan had not been disturbed. At least, not until a moment or two after she'd left. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around sleepily for a few seconds.

"Ngh... whu...?" he murmured. "Something happen...?" he asked quietly. Getting no answer, he fell back asleep, tossing and turning for a few seconds, and then dozing off once more.

Meanwhile, in Bast's office, the man himself was sitting behind his desk, twirling a pen in his fingers.

"Hmph." he grumbled.

"Slow day." he said.

"Could just clock out now. Wouldn't matter." he reasoned, as the pen slipped out of his fingers and skidded across the desk, falling over the front of it and landing on the floor.

"Goddamn it all." he growled, reaching over the desk and extending his arm down to try and get it.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 09:48:01 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Jordan carefully pushed the door open, hoping to do so silently, and poked her head in just to see Bast inadvertantly fling the pen. She paused as she watched him grab it.

"... Hey." She said, opting to forgo the photo. She stepped into the office fully and properly.

"... You ok? You seem like something is bothering yyou."There was definite concern to her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:04:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast looked over towards her with annoyance at first, but it quickly disappeared, turning to a more blank expression... before it then turned to a subtle smile, as he sat back down properly behind his desk.

"Meh." he responded with a shrug.

"Just feeling blah, I guess." he told her.

"So. What's up?" he asked. "Didn't know you were stopping by." he commented.

"...or was that the point?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:09:39 )

"Yeah, that was the point. Thought we could go out for a late lunch. I know you tend to not eat lunch." Jordan commented as she made her way over and sat down.

"are you sure you're ok though? You really do seem like there's plenty hanging over you." she added.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:31:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Bast was silent as he looked at her, narrowing his eyes for a moment, and then just sighing heavily, slumping down into his chair. He shook his head slightly and pinched the bridge of his nose, mumbling a little to himself.

"I don't know." he said.

"Lately just been feeling... off." he told her. "Heavier, but... spiritually? I guess?" he went on. "I don't know how to describe it, admittedly." he lamented.

"Which doesn't help my overall mood." he continued.

"Lunch DOES sound good, though."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:40:06 )

Jordan was silent before sighing.

"Sorry. I don't know if I have anything to do with this. But... Sorry." she said after a moment or two.

"As for lunch, stay here or get out for an hour?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 23:19:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast raised an eyebrow at her.

"For starters, I guess get out of here for an hour." he said. "See if a change of scenery helps. Maybe I'm just stressed or something?" he continued, shrugging again, and then looking at her far more softly.

"And I REALLY can't see this being your fault, or you having anything to do with this." he then stated.

"No, seriously, at this point, you're something... someONE... I look forward to." he told her. "Like, your presence lights that small fire in me still." he added. "And I am being honest with you on that." he insisted.

"...hope it doesn't turn into my being obsessed and clingy with you, but... uh, feel free to shove me away if that DOES happen." he quickly added.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 23:51:23 )

Jordan was silent for a moment before laughing.

"I will keep that in mind." she assured him.

"Oh! Right. I got a really cute pic of Evan before coming here. Wanna see?" she asked, wondering if that would help with his mood a little.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 00:31:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast paused for a moment when he heard that.

"You did, eh?" he asked.

"...all right. All right then, sure. You're on." he told her.

She then handed him the camera and scrolled to the pics she had taken. Bast looked at them, and smirked.

"Heh." he chuckled.

"Lookit that. Nappin' on the clock."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 00:45:34 )

"He left his door open too. Which is why I was able tog et them. Didn't wake him either." Jordan commented with a light laugh.

"There's a really fucking good one of Jake before Evan, too,if you want to take a look." she added.

"snapped it as I came in."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 01:14:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast did just that, and nodded a bit when he saw the photo of Jake.

"Good one." he said.

"Good quality, as usual." he told her, handing it back.

"Sooooo... been using that camera a lot, haven't you?" he asked.

"And I don't just mean for your course. Seems like you're just really into taking pictures... all the time now." he said further.

"New obsession?" he asked with a small snicker.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 01:30:45 )

Jordan was silent for a moment before shrugging.

"I have a good camera, and I'm damned good with it. Should I not continue practicing my craft?" She asked with a laugh.

"Seriously. Do you have a problem with it?" She asked as she accepted the camera back from him.

"If you don't like me being such a shutterbug, I can just, y'know, go elsewhere for awhile?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 01:49:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast just sighed. Loudly.

"I did NOT say that." he told her, before pausing a moment, and looking at his computer screen as a tone chimed.

"Oh, god damn it." he cursed.

"I forgot I had a video call today." he said. "Appointment. Meeting. Whatever you want to call it. Scheduled for the next half hour, starting in 5 minutes." he told her further.

"...if you want to hang around, we can have a delayed lunch." he offered.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 01:55:56 )

Jordan shrugged.

"No worries." She assured him.

"You do what you need to. I'll be around. Just gimme a call when you;re good. Or text when you're getting close." She tol him.

"I'm just gonna go see who I can snap some shots of."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:10:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,

He sighed again.

"Well, it'll be bad form to text DURING the call, even if it's winding down." he stated, though he was thinking to he seriously considering it... like, for an alarmingly long pause.

"Then don't." she stated. "Let me know when it's done." she insisted.

"Ugh, fiiiine." Bast groaned.

"Just... be careful not to get too close to R&D." he warned. "Heard they're doing tests on some new liquid compound they've come up with, and don't want you to gte caught up in an explosion." he said.

"Beyond that, have fun."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:17:45 )

Jordan nodded.

"I will definitely keep that in mind." she assured him.

"For now? I think I'll go see if the elven model wants some clean photos for her pages or whatever." she said with a chuckle.

"For now, imma clear out so you can do as you need to."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:54:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast blinked a couple of times when she said that.

"...didn't think of that." he admitted.

"Make sure you get PAID for it." he then told her. "She makes damn good money off of lonely simps on the internet, the least she can do is pay you for giving her MORE power over them." he reasoned.

"Anyway, shoo." he said.

"Go on outta here and I'll see you... half-hour, 45 minutes later."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 02:59:21 )

Jordan just stepped up, gave him a quick kiss, and took off, laughing.

She nade her way through the halls, snapping some photos as she walked,a Nd up to the main office. She saw that the elf in question wasn't there, and the door to Sharp's office was open. So she stepped up and snapped a shot of him, before knocking as she checked it over.

"Hey, question. Is Arryn working today?" She asked, her voice curious.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 03:25:15 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Hal was silent as he looked at her, after she had snapped the photo, and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." he replied.

"She is." he told her. "She's currently in the cafeteria, getting lunch." he reported.

"...and you're lucky my head was down, and I don't keep anything remotely sensitive out in the open." he then told her. "Otherwise that photo would have contained extremely sensitive information." he warned.

"But regardless. That appears to be a very nice camera."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 03:27:18 )

Jordan just laughed.

"Not at all, really. I would have let you delete it." She then said as she approached.

"Here, take a look, anyway." She added as she set the camera down, so he could look through the photos.

"I'm just snapping photos of people." She then said.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.