Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:18:41 )
@RoseyWitch:
Sure! The more, the merrier. This community is very welcoming and it's easy to make friends. Be sure to check out when you can. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 07:13:42 )
@lithinel: I sure will!!! :D

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:49:04 )
@RoseyWitch: Hi there! Welcome to the city! I had a brief obsession with Stardew Valley when it came out, and been thinking of going back to it because it was so much fun. It was strange because I usually don't like Harvest Moon type games, but SV is soo good. XD

@Ravaen: I have to ask. Is that signature from a certain gruesome manga?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:52:12 )
@dowan: Thank you!!!! But hahaha I did too, then I got out of it, but because of how much I loved it I started modding it and making it more personalized. It's like playing it on a different level. LOL But really? I don't blame you they tend to be kinda cheesy, but that may be why I love them. XD But I think with how open Stardew Valley is, it makes it way better than the harvest moon franchise so that could be why.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 09:54:44 )
@Roseywitch: Whoa, you can mod it?! I didn't realize! O_O

I've been... SLOWLY getting into more crafting games, but before I could never play 'em. It's only because of my significant other having an undying passion for games like ARK, Minecraft, and... of course, farming games in general, that I warmed up to the idea. And then I was the one who recommended SV to her. XD

My love will always be with JRPGs though, and now? Action/adventure-ish games like Nier: Automata and Bloodborne. >.>

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 10:07:59 )
@dowan: YES!!! You can mod it so much it's nuts. XD But it's great, especially since there's recolors, hairstyles, so on and so forth. You can look up "Stardew Valley Mods" and a site should pop up called Nexus Mods. You'll need the Stardew Valley SMAPI, the latest version, but there's tons of videos you can watch that will help you with it. I can always send you the links if you'd like?

HAHA hey at least you're expanding your gaming horizons? LOL But woah I think that's kind of funny. I bet she takes complete credit of getting you into those kind of games though. LOL

JRPGS Have always been so action packed and fun to play. But those games are the bomb, I like bloodborne, I haven't played it in a while but it was a ton of fun.

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 19:42:09 )
@Dowan: Hello my dear! Yup....it's a bit gruesome. :)

Always Ping Me

Tea Party For Creepers

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.