Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing If the sun rises tomorrow ( @ava & @klotklarau)

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 18:59:45 )
Dur-Zine was running away. With good reason, of course, but still. The greatest Eldritch Diety running away. He was being chased by Gaurdians, and a whole helicopter full on that. Their multicolored auras had always bothered him. He ducked into an alley, where a man layed in an abandoned garbage truck. Seeing Dur-Zine's form scared the man. He turned on the lights, and then he watched as Dur-Zine writhed in pain.
(@ava: this is where your character saves him)

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/18 21:48:31 )
An Eldritch Diety? He thought. His mind raced, trying to remember the name of that aura... He had forgotten the name, but he knew her. Interesting... I wonder how much she remembers... His thoughts were cut short by the reminder of pain. " I am Dur-Zine," he weazed." Can you turn off the darn light?" He pleaded. " I will tell you more, just not when I am melting!"
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/19 05:27:28 )
He easily stayed in pace with her, his long legs striding comfortably." I am Dur-Zine, Chief Elder. I represent fear, shadows, and nightmares. I have been several places... The Guardians make things so hard. You can't blame them though. They were just born to track us. We should escape to my Shadow realm for a time. Permission granted?"

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/20 18:12:06 )
" I... I can see you not being able to trust me, so..." He held out a box of amunition." These explode on impact. One of these and I am dead as a doornail. I... " He decided not to say he could see all the fears running through her mind." In my Shadow realm, there is food, Guardians can't go there, and I can outfit both of us in better gear. On top of that, I can find Haven..." Just then, the helicopter began to near them." It's now or never!" he said, holding out his hand.

Inside the helicopter, a Guardian named Jacob began to question the tracking system." Looks like two humans," he said. " The leader replied," Look past their forms, Jacob." And he did. And he found that their black auras where clear as day.
@ava:.

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 17:06:23 )
He led her to the darkest part of the alley, then said," You might feel a small part of the dematerialization and rematerialization. Do not worry." With these words, he began the process. It lasted less than a second, but having the very atomic structure of your body dissapate isn't pleasant.

As they left, a shockwave of dark energy was released. The energy took the helicopter out of the sky. As the wreckage lay on fire, the only surviver climbed outside and he fell from the wreckage. Jacob vowed that he would chase the Eldritch ones who had done this. Turning into a falcon, he began to chase the smell of the Shadow realm... He wouldn't be able to enter, but he could be there when they got out.

As they materialized, Dur-Zine made some quick changes to his Shadow realm. Now, it was a ranch, albeit a dead one with cow skeletons walking and grazing. He led her to the house, and set the table." I hope you like slow cooked chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy." He set the food down, then said" I am going to shed this illusion. I will take off my mortal form." Then, black smoke rose, and as it cleared his true form was revealed. Tall, eight feet and eleven inches. Obsidian skin, pitch hair, a sable suit, and white onyx eyes. He said, in a deep, melodious voice," What do you think?"
@ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/21 22:00:45 )
Dur-Zine was slightly taken aback by her straightforwardness, but decided he better mantain a similar speed. " You seem to... " he walked over to a closet. Opening it, he pulled out a bazooka, a band of grenades, a handgun, and black ops body armor." Here, the bazooka is very powerful, and the armor is top notch." As he handed her the equipment, he whispered into her ear," When all of this is over, I will give you your family... He then grabbed a broadsword and basic armor pieces crafted out of ivory, and adorned with amythiests.

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 00:33:08 )
He had meant for this to be a light, not an attack. He opened his mouth, closed it, doing this repetitively, then said," I am s-sorry. I... Oh Gikx, just... Forget it. I just won't talk about it. Just...
He disappeared, and she was left alone.
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 02:43:23 )
The second he left, he regretted leaving. He had left her alone, gods sakes! Considering his own self confidence, he doubted she would stay there for long...
He returned, but he only caught the tail end of her departure. He immediately jumped out of the Shadow realm, and she was still in sight. He ran after her, ending up gliding to keep up, and then he felt a Guardian. He looked up, and saw a falcon. Cursing, he teleported to her side." Guardian, 6 o' clock, in the form of a falcon, do not hesitate to shoot." He pulled out his sword, its blade glowing an eerie violet that fell in mist, highlighting Dur-Zine's sharp features.

Jacob saw the Chief Elder, and knew then he was getting a pay raise. Shifting to a cobra of large size, he approached them slowly, wiggling slowly on the ground...

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 04:41:19 )
Jacob turned into a worm. His death was very nearly avoided. He crawled through the earth, trying to be in the Elders earshot.

Dur-Zine screamed some not exactly PG-13 words and phrases at the earth. Shaking himself, he pulled two tents out of mid-air. " Here's where we're going to sleep. When we wake up, we will be in the last green forest: the Froste." With that, he climbed into one of the tents, hoping she would be there in the morning.

@Ava: if your next post is set in the morning, there is no sun, moon, or stars.

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 05:46:33 )
He stepped out of his tent, then said," You better get your stuff." As he looked up, he saw that the sun was gone." Well that's not something you see everyday. I wonder what happened to Solaire." As he peered into the forest, he looked at the auras. Green, green, green, green, and red. Fish. Brook. Waterfall. River. Dock. Haven. " He called out," In a day or two we will be in Haven"
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 06:14:33 )
"Well, we can go one of two ways: we can go over the treetops, making better time, although it would be more dangerous and revealing, or through the forest, taking longer but being safer. I am going to take us through. I will take us through, where I will call on Chiron, and we will be taken to Haven." He dematerialized the tents, then unsheathed his sword. Cutting through the trees, he told her to follow.
He was thinking: maybe he could give her her family when they get to Haven... When he was ready, he could give them a ranch in like his Shadow realm...

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/22 06:58:11 )
Jumping up into the trees, he led the way. He quickly jumped from tree to tree. Leading the way, he too asked himself why he was doing this... There wasn't anything in it for him, so what was the point? He wasn't paying attention anymore, falling through the trees...

Jacob saw the opportunity and took it. Transforming into a squirrel, he ran to Dur-Zine. He then turned into a horse, and began to stop. Then, quickly, he turned into a fox. Running away, he disappeared into the trees.

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 01:32:27 )
He followed her back in to the trees. He was leading the way, and he was still thinking. Why? Why? Why?... He felt it coming. " Pause. Lay low for a minute. I- oh Gikx!" He stood there for a few minutes. When he was done he said," I... gikx. I... need to get to Haven much faster. We must be there before sunset today. I... need to call in some favors." He stood up, cupped his hands around his mouth, and screamed:
"ZIZ!"
Then a great, colorful bird swooped down, picked them up, and threw them on its back.

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 03:42:37 )
He looked at... her, and said," Why, the Ziz is nice enough to take us to the river. It will make much faster time. I would have rather walked, considering your mortal form, but we need to be in Haven yesterday." He chuckled, driely, and then heard something. it was Mom........,
" YOUR SON IS A DRAGON RIDER?! HOW DID YOU NOT TELL ME BEFORE?! I WOULD HAVE MADE THE RANCH A DRAGON FARM!!"

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 04:45:54 )
Dur-Zine grinned, glad to have her opened up and so happy." I am landing this thing." He said with a chuckle. So, he mused, Caspian? He was curious to see if this state of joy could get him answers... but no, that would be manipulation. Landing the Ziz in a clearing, he jumped off. He say it would be half of an hour to get to the brook. He had time for a family moment.
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/23 14:23:01 )
If he had any, he would of raised his eyebrows.
If his voice hadn't come before time and space, it might have trembled.
If he could, tears would have streamed from his eyes.
Although, if he couldn't read the auras of humans, Dieties, plants and animals, none of those things would have been needed.
" You, Caspian, don't be downtrodden. She has trouble trusting people now. I don't even know her name, and all the weapons are mine." He turned to... her. " I know you don't have a lot of practice, but look to his aura. It's black with a little white. Like you, like his father. Red and gold sparks from the dragon. There's currently a light blue, meaning he's either anxious, scared, worried, or all of them. Look at it. Look At It. LOOK AT IT!"
With that, he began to feed the Ziz a tree.
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 03:40:53 )
Dur-Zine smiled. He gestured to the dragon." If there's room, put your mom on the winged lizard." He held onto the Ziz. " I need to be there soon, and we aren't going to make better time standing here."

Jacob was a squirrel again. He crouched in the leaves. He was no longer interested in killing them, just seeing how things worked out. He was getting to Haven much faster now.

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 04:12:06 )
Dur-Zine landed on a river bank. He jumped off, and then the Ziz flew away. He pulled a oar from thin air. Chiron appeared, a ragged man. He sighed, and took the oar. He stepped out on to the ferry, and beckoned them to the ferry." There's a waterfall, but after that there's Haven." Dur-Zine stepped on.

Rebecca sat on her Dragon. Shifting, she looked at the ferry. Thinking, she watched Caspian... Sigh. She was supposed to be unattached to her charge, but... Caspian....
@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 04:55:07 )
" Actually, the Dragon would be a great help. Instead of dashing us on the rocks, he might be able to catch us so... Besides, there's nothing but smooth water past the waterfall."

Jacob turned into a pigeon, flew into the sky, and transformed into a barnacle. He landed silently on to the ferry.

Rebecca and her Dragon dropped down. " Caspian! You can not abandon your Dragon! I will help you carry the ferry using Dak-Shai." With that, her Dragon landed, releasing a mushroom of fire.

@Ava:

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 05:22:35 )
Rebecca stepped on to the ferry, and then her Dragon flew up. She wanted to stand by Caspian, but was afraid of his mother. Because of this, she didn't want to stand next to her, so it was Dur-Zine or Chiron. She stood next to Chiron, then said," So.. who are you?"

Dur-Zine was so happy to see her angry at someone else.
@Ava:
I am evil. You are evil.
We're all evil.

Ping me. I don't bite.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.