Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Nelle's Notes

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 05:58:30 )

Hello! I want to get into journaling more often and I figured "Why not do it here?"

So without further ado; here are my daily notes and journalings as I would write them.

I hope you enjoy reading!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 06:34:11 )

July 17th, 2021

*** I started this when it was still July 17th. I will post July 18th later today. c:

What is one hobby you would love to get into?

One hobby I would love to get into is crafting more in the form of embroidery and crochet. It looks so cute and sometimes even elegant. I think I will try to pick it up soon. It would be so relaxing and I think seeing my creations would be very rewarding! I have some kits, but I haven't gotten too much into it yet. I know how to knit and have tried crochet a little bit, but haven't picked it up. I will have to go back and practice until I get it down.

If you could change one thing about yourself; what would it be?

If I could change one thing about myself, I would change that I am sometimes unsure of myself and lack confidence in myself. I feel that working on this more and achieving more security in who I am would make me happier overall.

What are three things you are grateful for today?

1. I am grateful that I have been given so many chances in life. I have had some pretty close calls, but I am still here and things are looking up. I have a great job, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. I have a family that is very supportive of me and is there for me whenever I need them. I have a roof over my head. I have all the of life's necessities and then some!

2. I am grateful that I have met so many nice people already on Voltra. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. Vozzy even helped me reset my password, when I somehow forgot it (even though today is my first day hehe).

3. I am grateful for the opportunity to really succeed in life, because I have new job coming up in August. It will take me off the phones with crazy and rude people for the most part and make me happier.

Daily Affirmations

My well-being is my top priority.

My possibilities are endless.

I choose to stop apologizing for being me.

Daily Quotes

There is a past version of yourself that is so proud of how far you have come.

Be the girl who wakes up with purpose and intent. Be that girl who shows up and never gives up. Be that girl that believes anything is possible and is willing to work for it.

I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget. - Erin Van Vuren

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 20:14:17 )

July 18th, 2021

What are three places you would like to travel to in your lifetime?

Three places I would like to travel to in my lifetime are England, Ireland, and Japan. I have always been in love with the history of England and Ireland and would love to see all the tourist sites and castles, especially! I have always wanted to move to England, but I am not sure that that will be in this lifetime. Hehe. I would love to go to Japan for the culture, sites, and my love for anime. Shopping would be so much fun. I would just buy so much anime merchandise!

What is one thing that you need to spend more time doing?

One thing I need to spend more time doing is playing around with my Wacom tablet and learn digital art. I find it would be a very rewarding and relaxing way to spend my time. I love looking at digital art, so being able to create some of my very own would be amazing!

When do you feel the most motivated?

I typically feel the most motivated after a pilates or yoga routine! I really need to start doing them more. I also feel motivated to play video games or to draw after watching videos or streams of others playing video games or drawing!

What are three things you are grateful for?

1. I am grateful for the fact that Sundays at work are typically slow and that I can spend time doing leisurely activities and chatting on my new favorite site Voltra.

2. I am grateful for the flavored water machine at my work because without it I would probably not be as hydrated as I should be hehe

3. I am grateful for the extra sleep I got today, because it allowed me to be my cheery self instead of a Grumpalump. Hehe

Daily Affirmations

I am strong enough to survive anything the day throws at me.

I am worthy of all the good things that happen in my life.

I release all the negative feelings I have about myself and accept all that is good.

Daily Quotes

You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don't let others make you forget that.

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

What you think of yourself is so much more important than what other people think about you.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 17:10:40 )

July 23, 2021

What is one thing you can do everyday that will improve your life?

I was feeling depressed after a bad day at work yesterday, but instead of staying in bed and wallowing, I got out of bed today and did a 10 minute cardio workout routine led by my favorite influencer Lilly Sabri. Even doing a 10 minute workout routine boosted me and made me feel leagues better. I am going to incorporate a workout routine into my daily life even if it is just a 10 minute one.

What are you grateful for right now?

I am grateful that I only have 6 work days left on the phones dealing with possible escalated calls. It really wears on my self esteem having people treat me poorly over the phone and I am glad I won't have to deal with it in my new position on August 2nd. I am grateful for my workout routine today because it showed me that I can work through anything and that I can lift myself up when I am feeling down. I am grateful for my boyfriend for being such a great support system for me and always being there.

What do I need to let go of?

I need to let go of the false belief that I am not good enough. I need to find the confidence within. I am more than capable and enough in all aspects of my life. Yes, there is always room for improvement, but I truly believe I can overcome anything.

Daily Affirmations

I am stronger than the words of naysayers and those who would put me down. I can overcome anything I set my mind to and succeed.

I am a hardworker and will conquer the day at work with a smile and an open mind.

I radiate self confidence that replenishes itself. I have no need to doubt myself or my capibilities.

Daily Quotes

Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

There's no limit to what we as women can accomplish. - Michelle Obama

Do not put out your fire, because someone else does not understand your flame.
Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.