Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Request - Open] Iris' Interest Check - 1x1

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/9 16:10:47 )
I'm currently looking for one to two 1x1 partner(s).

Critical Info
- I can't reply everyday. I usually post every other day, if I'm not busy with work or uni.
- Let me know if you're no longer interested in continuing.
- I prefer to play a female primary character. I am happy to double.
- I prefer to use a simple character sheet.
- Please help me plot. Or take the lead, even. Of course, I'll try my best to help develop the story, too. This is a collaborative effort, after all.

Plot Starters
1. [Muse A] is reincarnated as 'cannon fodder' in the popular novel My Love Will Melt the Assassin's Heart. They inadvertently catch the attention of the love interest, [Muse B] (the assassin), while trying to avoid their 'bad end'.
2. A university student is drawn into the supernatural world when they are possessed by a rogue demon. They team up with their classmate -- president of the 'Occult Study Club' -- to figure out a way to exorcise their stubborn body-mate.
3. [Muse A] has recently started playing a VRMMORPG called Pandora Code (PC). This game was an overnight sensation... largely due to the fact PC announced a very valuable 'prize' for completing a special quest chain. [Muse B] is a fellow player, who ends up helping [Muse A] out of a pinch. They end up partying together, promising to split the reward.

If you're interested, send me a message! Or tag me here. :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/12 03:01:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@iris: What sort of game would Pandora Code be? As in, setting and such.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.