Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Nintendo Treehouse 6/15

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 17:41:51 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Thoughts? Opinions?

For me I am just excited for the new SMT game plus that teaser for BOTW2! What wasn't shown during e3 but exiting is also Rune Factory 5. I am surprised they didn't show more about the remake of diamond and pearl.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 19:35:01 )

I'm soooo excited for SMT5!! My body is ready and we only have to wait until Nov! I'm also going to buy RF5 and the two new Pokemon games and BOTW2. I would say for excitement levels SMT5 and RF5 have me most excited.

I actually thought that Mario Gold looked like fun if you wanted to play with your family, or if you had younger kids. I won't be picking it up though. Mario Party looks like it took the negative feedback and made a better game from it.

I'm happy for Metroid and Advanced Wars fans. Their annoucements were cool! I think my husband said he wants Metroid but he is sad there was no Metroid Prime news. I might pick up Advanced Wars since I do like strategy RPGs. I didn't play the original games.

I was hoping to see Xenoblade Chronicles X get a remake for Switch since I'm pretty sure it's the only major Wii U game that hasn't come to the Switch. But that doesn't mean it couldn't happen in the future. It seems with this direct I will have enough games to play in 2021 and 2022.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:37:25 )

@Totalanimefan:

Did you watch the SMT 5 gameplay they did a little while ago! Got a better look at the map and combat :D It looks amazing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:39:41 )

@Spider: No I missed it! Do you think there is anywhere I could watch it T_T

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:40:50 )

@Totalanimefan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQz_ECTGGyA

I just pulled up the live and click back to the SMT portion. I'm in the middle of watching it now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:46:44 )

@Spider: Thank you <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 22:12:01 )

I watched it and it was great!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 00:17:13 )

@Totalanimefan:

I’m
Kinda hoping they touch up the main characters hair a bit. I love it but it looks kinda Wonky when they run besides that it’s a nice update and after just playing nocturne it looks to be a fresh face of familiar content.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 19:29:08 )

@Spider: I'm in the middle of playing SMTIII too. That game is fun, but it's hard lol. Last night I got one shoted and I got the game over screen for the first time 30 hours in.

I think that they will. The game isn't coming out until Nov so there are for sure still a lot of bugs and such. I think that's why they only showed off a small part of the game with the treehouse demo. And most of the trailer was either from the beginning of the game or boss cut-scenes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 21:07:02 )

@Totalanimefan:

They had a live stream and showed more about the game. It was mostly in Japanese but this person captured the highlights!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BuffMaister/videos

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 21:26:44 )

@Spider: Thank you! I did watch the treehouse stream. ^^
EDIT: I used the link and I didn't know there was a Japanese stream. Thank you! I can understand most of it too. The Japanese they use isn't that hard.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.