Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games E3 2021

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 00:02:06 )

Are any of you going to be watching any of the E3 broadcasts? Are there any games you're hoping to learn more about or to see announced?

Here's the schedule if you're curious to see watch the upcoming broadcasts are and when they'll be.

I'm most looking forward to the Nintendo Direct since I love Nintendo, but I'll probably watch Xbox showcase as well.

I also skimmed through the Wholesome Direct from today, and it has some cute games in it. Some that interested me are Garden Story, Bear and Breakfast, Paralives, Yokai Inn, Amber Isle, Kokopa's Atlas, Wytchwood, Moonshell Island, Teacup, and The Garden Path~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 00:24:49 )
@Starlight: Planning on watching a recap of the nintendo direct since i got work this weekend :'). May be getting my hopes up, but would love to hear about a possible new Metroid game (i can wish lol) or maybe even Breath of the Wild 2 haha
Any games you looking forward to?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 00:39:37 )

I don't usually watch; I generally just wait for highlights later on. A lot of those game names sound interesting, though!

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 01:25:10 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am just waiting for Nintendo and Bethesda! Hoping for some info on dragon age 4 :D

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/13 22:21:16 )

I watched about 20 minutes of the Xbox & Bethesda broadcast before I got bored, but I did look at a list of the games shown in the broadcast, and I think the only one I'm interested in is Slime Rancher 2. I really liked the first game, although I haven't played it in a while.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 05:43:12 )
I think the general consensus on E3 so far is pretty muZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... :viotired:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 20:31:08 )

The Nintendo Direct was today. Some games I'm interested in it from are Mario Party Superstars, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Shin Megami Tensei V, and of course the Breath of the Wild sequel. Not sure how many of them I'll actually end up getting though. Maybe just Mario Party Superstars and the Breath of the Wild sequel

I feel like this E3 wasn't the best overall, but there are some games that seem like they'll be fun.

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.