Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games SMT III AKA Nocturne

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 21:21:54 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I am so pumped for this game coming out next week. I had the original on my PS2 but never actually beat it because it was so hard - mostly due to the RNG the battles hold.

I got my ass handed to me by the Matador so many times I raged quit the game now for 10 years..... but now there is a "merciful" mode and I have zero shame of selecting that this time around. Plus you can save where you want and don't have to worry about recruiting a cool demon only to die two steps away from the save point.

I plan to beat this, then SMT 4 on my DS to be more aware by the time SMT 5 comes out next year (check out this dope trailer for it )

Anyone else getting this on Tuesday?

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/20 02:01:39 )

I’m totally getting this game and I’m hyped for it. I was doing good in 4 but then I didn’t know what to do next. I wasn’t stuck at all boss or anything like that. I poured 70 hours into that game. I’ve also played Persona games.
If you buy it digitally you can get it earlier the 21st I believe.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/26 02:16:39 )

Update: I finally killed the matador my childhood is complete

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 02:42:28 )

Congrats! I actually beat them on the first try. I took it very seriously. ^^;

@Spider: How far are you in the game now? I did the Obelisk, and that was a real pain. Now I'm in the Kalpa. I'm on the 4th one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 05:02:08 )

@Totalanimefan:
I beat it just a few days after beating the matador! I got the "hardest" ending and did a second playthrough for the freedom endings, the rest I just watched online since I didn't want to play through it all four more times

It was a nice HD port and I found myself remembering why I loved it the first time even if it was hard and made me rage quit for years. It also makes me pump for SMT V (and I still haven't gotten the special bundle).

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/27 22:10:53 )

@Spider: Wow that's great! The puzzles take a lot out of me mentally so I don't play it everyday ^^;
I still haven't gotten the special edition either even though I'm checking multiple times a day lol (I also played that game to the end)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/28 14:28:02 )

I got a ton done in the game last night and now I’m in Yoyogi Park!
I want the recruit the fairy king and queen. I’m one level off being able to get her and last night he kept giving me gifts instead of joining me T-T
I think today’s session will be on grinding.

EDIT: So I did that and I recruited them both and they have both been used for fusion lol. I finished the Yoyogi Park section and I watched a few cutscenes.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 03:24:24 )
LOVE this game. At the point after Yoyogi Park going after Hijiri. The specter is annoying

Edit: Just beat it lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/27 23:47:56 )

@Mollyx: Yay awesome! I beat that not too long ago in my game. It wasn't too bad.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 17:28:37 )
@Totalanimefan:

Yeah! Wish I can play more though- haven't played in a week.
What team do you use?
We were fated to pretend

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 18:39:21 )

@Mollyx: lol same. I haven't played it in a week either. I just feel like I don't have the mental capacity. lol
I have been trying to change up my team and get stronger ones through fusion. The only ones I know I want to keep for use is Hell Biker and Cu Chulainn. What about you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.