Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Daily items feeling too frequent!

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 09:58:35 )
I enjoy getting items every so often during the daily but I feel as if they drop too often versus volts. That may just be on me, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with 6 pairs of wild horns...
Keep up the amazing work Voltra!! Just wanted to bring this up as it's been bothering me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 16:24:44 )

@Nerevar: You could try trading with someone. I don't remember the exact drop rates but I think it's something like 50% chance it will be an item?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 18:34:26 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Have you used them in RRR yet? It gives you a whole bunch of colors for one side of the horn. (see below)

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 23:50:42 )

In addition to what's already been said, it's also possible to delete items from your inventory if you really don't like having a bunch of extra daily items and you having nothing else to do with them~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/17 11:02:10 )
@Starlight: Very true! I'm storing them on my alt as of now in case any of my friends join, but it still irks me haha
@Spider: I'll definitely have to check that out as I don't think I have!
@Totalanimefan: That's a good idea! I might just make a freebie thread if I end up with too many at some point :P

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/17 17:05:43 )

@Nerevar: Good idea. I think the best idea in the thread was to check out the RRR store. It's in the shops tab and I think it's the last store. You can turn your daily items into different/newer versions of the item.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.