Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~ * Starglow Cavern * ~ Come Freeze With Us!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:00:02 )
@Juliette: Hey there! How are you? :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:05:28 )
@Kaeya: I’m feeling a bit stressed. :( It’s something not even worth mentioning because it can be easily resolved. And I’m too embarrassed. I get worried about small, unimportant things all the time, why am I like this, lol. ;_;

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:08:24 )
@Juliette: Oh no! Don't be embarrassed, small things get to all of us - or I think so cuz they certainly stress me out too lol
Is it something you just have to do/take care of? or something a bit more complicated? You obvs don't gotta answer if you dont wanna and we can talk about something else...
like cookies owo

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:15:46 )
@Kaeya: Yeah, I suppose so.

I love cookies. <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:16:31 )
@kaeya: Ooh I see! I tried playing Diona before but I ended up replacing her with Qiqi instead due to the latter's healing skill. ^^;

I guess being lucky is required in this game if there's a character you wanted the most haha

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:21:01 )
@Juliette: What is your favorite kind?

I think my favorite is Oatmeal Chocolate Chip :o

@ChiffonOrange: Qiqi is definitely a better healer (I have her as well), but that's really all she does. I like Diona's skill and want to see how her skill ends up scaling damage wise for support once leveled up. I'll always choose Qiqi for spiral abyss tho lol
I'm slowly getting through all the characters and trying to build them to be somewhat decent - keeping me busy at least.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:23:25 )
@Kaeya: I love chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate and macadamia cookies and Oreos. :3

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:27:48 )
@Juliette: Ooo oreos!!
I miss cookies.. I gotta figure out a good low fat or fat free recipe so I can make and enjoy cookies xD
Do you like cookies in ice cream? Like cookies n' cream or cookie dough? owo

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 05:30:11 )
@kaeya: True, as long as you feel comfortable on which character you wanted to choose to play as. *nods* And yeah, I heard plenty of players saying Qiqi is essential for Spiral Abyss (I remember doing this for few times before I decided to give up entirely lmao)

That sounds like a lot of dedication to get/collect all the characters and building them at the same time. But make sure you get plenty of rest so you don't feel burned out!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 06:07:24 )
@Kaeya: I love baking cookies especially chocolate chip cookies! :D I bake when I feel anxious, lol. xD

Ooh, I love cookies and cream ice cream! :D

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/11 17:12:50 )
@ChiffonOrange: She's very essential since you eventually need 2 teams in it and usually one team isn't as built up as the other!
And don't worry, I only play a bit daily to keep things fresh. I'm very happy with progress I'm making even tho I would love if I could do more :P

@Juliette: That's a good thing to do, because at least after/if the anxiety fades you have a lil treat to help ya out ;3
That's my favorite ice cream! I miss it so much ;o;

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 01:47:25 )
@kaeya: Very true. *nods* And I see, that's great ^^ Although I'm not sure if the story has already finished or not since the last time I finished said story was the whole
'everything returned to normal after saving Liyue and Childe is nowhere to be seen' thing.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 03:50:07 )
@ChiffonOrange: That's still really where it's left off atm in the main story but there has been a few side story quests. Main story line will eventually continue when the new region is released I'm assuming.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 05:57:49 )
@kaeya: I see. Side story quests aren't bad but I'm still curious which new region would it be should they plan another new update. Said new region would be based on... whatever element is it like elements of Mondstadt and Liyue (Anemo and Geo respectively, I guess?) :o

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 18:17:32 )
@ChiffonOrange: Next actual region being released is Inazuma which is the Electro nation :3 No details on release date but I'd assume within the next 3 updates if it's not pushed back (so 18ish weeks?)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 00:59:49 )
@kaeya: I heard some rumours about Inazuma being released whether if it's true or not, but if it turns out to be false. Well..... Idk? xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 01:08:47 )
@ChiffonOrange: Well they mention going there next in the story a few times so it would be weird to have another place first lol
Though we may get the Chasm before as a smaller update much like dragonspine.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 01:31:48 )
@kaeya: Hahaha that's true!

What's the Chasm? (Sorry if I don't know ^^; )

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 01:36:50 )
@ChiffonOrange: no clue, really except that it's on the left side of Liyue labeled xD
Probably gonna be a small area to explore that they can release before inazuma but you can't always trust leaks lol
Kaeya's Quest For Stuff and Things! Starglow Cavern - A hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 01:50:35 )
@kaeya: Mmhmm. *nods* It's better not to fall for those leaks (or any leaks/rumours at all) otherwise you would've been proven wrong..... or in some cases, proven right.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.