Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Undertale RP [Seihou and Alicethemadhatter]

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 01:27:08 )

This is a roleplay between me and Alicethemadhatter! You can read but if you're not me or Alicethemadhatter, please do not post!

@Alicethemadhatter:

Name :: Chara (Has another name, but can't remember at the moment)

Appearance ::
Small note: This Chara has freckles, bright red eyes, and tan skin. They love to wear long sleeved sweaters for comfort and wore shorts that showed scratched up legs from running around and other things.

Bio ::
Chara doesn't remember much about their past. They forgot after they had died, but they remembered everything that happened to them in Underground. Their memory is a bit spotty, but they're sure that they can remember more if they walked through the Underground to familiar places. They don't really want to talk about their past, and only Asriel knew more about their past than even Asgore or Toriel.

By the way, where is Asriel?

Inventory ::
- Chocolate bar
- Heart locket
- Bandage
- Buttercup

Name :: Nero (Kunal)

He likes to wear dark clothing, and he's commonly seen in a black hoodie with black pants.

Nero had lived as an orphan almost his entire life. He had no family left, so he lived in an orphanage. One day, he was dared to go to the base of Mount Ebbott by a group of kids, and Nero just wanting to get it over with, complied. Next thing he knew, he tripped and fell right into a cavern, where he ended up passing out from the head injury. Toriel was going to water the yellow buttercup field when she found Nero still unconscious. She brought him back into the Ruins and offered her home to him once he settled in and felt better. Ever since then, Nero stayed with Toriel for a little over 2 years. He never felt the need to leave. There was no reason to. At least, not until now.

- Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie
- Snail
- Apron
- A spare stripped sweater (just in case)

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 03:30:25 )
@Seihou:
(im with chara on that meme XD )

Name :: Frisk

Appearance :: 5'7 , brown hair, brown eyes

She fell into the underground after feeling a strong calling to it. She blindly climbed up the mountain to figure out who...or what was drawing her so close.

Bandage
stick
soul locket
Stick

Name :: Asriel Dreemurr

(im working on it)
teens
Bio ::God of hyperspace
....but current a flower

nothing atm

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 20:53:23 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

There had been silence for the longest time.

Nothingness. Loneliness. Not knowing what was going on in their surroundings.

This has been life for the longest time, and there was no end in sight. But that was until Chara was greeted by the sound of faint bird song, and the howling wind. They felt the sun hit their eyes, and something soft beneath them.

"What's... going on..? Where am I? Why am I awake? How am I awake?" They croaked, sitting up right as they felt a burst of energy from their core come forth. They looked around their surroundings, and noticed the bed of buttercups... and a human?!

"Whoa, what?!" Chara shouted, scrambling a bit away from the human laying next to them. "How did you get here?! Who are you??" Chara demanded, looking around frantically as they suddenly realized. "Where's..?" They stopped, noticing that they were transparent, their eyes growing wide as they waved their hands in front of them. They were definitely see-through. "What happened to me..?" We failed, but why am I here? How am I here? Didn't I die? How is this even possible?

Chara began to feel more frantic as they tried to get up normally, but ended up floating instead. They screamed in horror. "HOW?! WHY? Is this some sick joke?!" They cried out, about to start hyperventilating. They were definitely going to need to have some time to calm themselves down at this rate.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 21:35:11 )
@Seihou:

The pulsing of a calling pulling her closer to the mountain. Upon walking into a cave hearing her name being called frantically screaming it. she tripped running in. The fall seemed long as the dark embraced her into a soothing comfort. The buttercups lay beneath her, the sound of someone's voice pulling her from the once known comfort as she pulled herself up.

A throbbing pain in her head, as she looked around. her eyes dull as she looked around the room. the faint smell of buttercups made her nose itch, she sneezed into her elbow looking away. She took a minute to bring herself to stand up and look at chara. Everything felt familiar but yet fuzzy.

"....." She tilts her head slightly noticing the panic in this....ghost? she held the side of her head wincing. she must of hit her head falling down or on impact.

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/21 22:57:49 )

Chara continued to freak out about being a ghost now and various other things, but eventually they managed to calm down enough to look at the new human. "... Well, I guess there isn't much to do for me now..." Chara sighed, but awkwardly floated to the kid. "The name's Chara. How'd you end up-?" The ghost then noticed how the kid was holding the side of her head.

"Oh! Are you hurt? Let me see." Chara offered, floating a bit closer to take a better look. "I don't think you're bleeding, so that's good news. I do have some magic, but I'm not sure if I can actually use it." They frowned. Can ghosts even use magic? Or touch anything?

Chara groaned, but shook their head. "You know what, whatever. Can you get up? We should probably leave this place. We can try to find someone to help us." They said reassuringly. Strangely, Chara felt like they were also trying to reassure themselves. "You're okay, right? Let's head this way!" The ghost pointed to the doorway at the end of the cavern. It was dark, but you could still see it. "Don't worry, I'll stay with you. Although... actually, I think I can only go so far without you." The ghost blinked, then tried to leave the human. Their theory was correct when after several feet, Chara was unable to move further. "Yup, I'm stuck with you. I think it's for the best."

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 02:28:44 )
@Seihou:

Frisk stood up and headed towards the door as Chara said. She could barely see as she pass through the door with worry. She saw a yellow flower patch, with what seems a sleeping flower.

ZZZzzzz...
He was sleeping, waiting for the next person to come right by. His mind sticking with the idea to get a human soul to change back.

She looked at Chara confused on how a flower could sleep. The snoring got louder, and the little flower startled her.

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 02:45:20 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

Chara floated alongside the kid to the next area, surprised to see a... sleeping flower? Not only was it sleeping, but more importantly, it has a face. This was definitely not there when they were alive. "... Oh... kay..?" Chara muttered in confusion, getting a bit suspicious. They looked at the human, who also seemed very confused and a bit startled from the snoring. Chara frowned a bit. "Okay, you stay here. I'll try to poke it." They assured her. Chara floated closer to the snoring flower, and decided instead of calling out to it, they would poke it gently.

They ended up poking the side of the snoring flower's face, confirming that even as a ghost, Chara can definitely touch physical things. Maybe there was some weird ghost logic that they need to learn more about. "Uuuuh... Don't know if this will work..." They said out loud as they continued poking the flower.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/22 15:06:32 )
@Seihou:

Flowey woke up, dazed for a moment before freaking out. There was a human! He took little to no time to regain composure.

"You must be new to the underground. Let me show you how things work down here" Battle mode activated

Frisk felt something pull right out of her chest to see a ...heart. upon listening to the flowers words she dodged the 'friendliness pellets' and noticed he had closed his eyes ready for something to hit him.

Battle over

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 05:23:56 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

"H-Huh?!" Chara cried out, immediately floating back to the kid as soon as the flower began to speak. "How the heck are you speaking?!" This definitely wasn't here when I first came down to the Underground.

Chara noticed after the flower spoke that there was a barrier created around them, and soon after, the soul of the kid coming out for battle. "Oh no, you've got to be kidding me!" Chara exclaimed, going to the kid and grabbed her hand. "Dodge the bullets as best you can!" They advised them, mildly freaking out about the situation. This is super dangerous. Who let this happen?!

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 23:07:59 )
@Seihou:

Frisk just stood there, noticing the battle had disengaged as the flower got ready something. She stood there for a few minutes watching the flower get anxious as the minutes passed. She found herself moving closer and reaching out her hand. she patted the terrified flower's head. She seemed not to worried about the danger to come with patting the flower.

Flowey popped into the ground startled with his tiny squeak.

Frisk turned to look at chara, confused. "?...." she tilted her head hoping chara understood her confusion.

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 01:43:07 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

Chara was thankful that the battle had stopped, but they saw how weird the flower was acting. "Huh? What's the flower waiting for..?" Chara asked, thoroughly confused. They floated with the kid, confused as to what they were doing, until Chara noticed that she was taking a few slow steps forward. "What are you doing?? He could hurt you!" Chara hissed in a whisper.

With baited breath, Chara stood close to the kid, watching in horror as she patted the flower's head. They could not believe their eyes!

"Wh-What??" They blurted out, but got startled with how the flower reacted by popping into the ground. Chara turned to look at the human as they had turned to look back at them. Even more confused, all they could do was frown, shrug their shoulders and shake their head. "I have no idea what that was all about." They said flatly.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 20:46:40 )
@Seihou:

Frisk nods agreeing. She stood there before heading forwards into the next few rooms. Something felt off like someone was missing as she walked. She was thinking to herself of how quiet it was. She quietly motions the spike puzzle, feeling followed minus the fact this nice ghost was stuck with her.

"....?" Her motioning ask how do we get across these spikes.

Voltie — (They/She) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 04:10:45 )

@Alicethemadhatter:

Chara followed the kid around, showing her along the Ruins. They didn't talk very much, only because they felt something was missing.
"Is it me, or does everything seem quiet?" They asked, looking around as they continued to float with the kid. "Oh, just so you know, my name is Chara. Nice to meet you." They said cheerfully, before the two of them stopped at the spike puzzle.

"Oh! I know how to get through this!" Chara said cheerfully, relieved that there was something familiar to them. "Just hold onto my hand and follow me." Since they can hold onto things in their ghost form, Chara took hold of the kid's hand and started floating a bit ahead, stepping onto the platform.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:27:58 )
@Seihou:

She nods, agreeing it was nice to meet her too. She followed chara worriedly as the spikes go down as she steps around.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.