Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Prisma's HangOut (Free art, check post 5)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 16:41:43 )
@Orville Bearclaw: I haven't checked. When I can, I will.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 05:51:37 )
@queen prisma: Did you make a reply in this thread since I last posted? My notifications are saying that you mentioned me here this morning, but there doesn't appear to be any post here since my last one.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:17:43 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Yeah, I did. And it is a little wonky right now. Baz did a major update on the site and everything has been a little crazy. They are working on it the best way that they can.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:07:04 )
@queen prisma: Ah, OK. Although now I'm curious as to what you said (since it was directed at me).

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:09:06 )
@Orville Bearclaw: I really don't know since the post is missing. :( I made sure to let Baz know about it. But I did post that I wanted you to draw your OCs. xD

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:16:12 )
@Queen Prisma: Ah, OK. No worries. ^^ And if that's the case then I should get more OCs (which basically means Gilgamesh ATM) finished but I'm tired and probably won't until tomorrow night at the earliest. OTL

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:18:00 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Its all good. :) Sleep is nice. I like sleep. I also like food.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:24:14 )
@queen prisma: Same here. xD

I'mma upload all of my Gilgamesh stuff to a folder in my imgbox and then go to sleep. IDK if you want the link, since you've probably seen most of it before.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:26:36 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Go ahead and send it to me. Its much easier to view it all in one place than having to keep scrolling in discord to see the references.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:30:38 )
@queen prisma: Here's the link: http://imgbox.com/g/ZROoNp1Waa

It has your art of him (seriously, that inspired like 2/3 of his design) in there too (although I can remove it if need be. Not sure how to credit artists on imgbox).

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:32:33 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Its all good. I know if you named the file itself, it will say the name of the file on there and what kind it is. I know since I try to label all of the art I receive on there. Plus, I know its mine. :P

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 09:48:39 )
@queen prisma: Ah, OK then. I think the only Gilgamesh art you wouldn't have seen in the gallery I linked you is the last one, which is comparing hairstyles. That and his color scheme are really the two big things I need to figure out before I'm done with the basics of his design.

I'm also considering doing a witch boy OC, but I think I should finish Gilly first.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 00:23:43 )
@Orville Bearclaw: This is true. I could say you could do it based off of some of the outfits that was in the Alien movies, but some of them didn't look too good. xD
Finish the Gillster! He needs his loves!

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:24:44 )
@queen prisma: I mean I can get his design and outfit down fairly consistently. So other than the colors (which are really a matter of trial and error) I just have to do his hairstyle. I'm going with (relatively) short high pigtails, although I've got a few different ideas for the specifics. Probably one of these two, although I go back and forth between the two. Do you have any thoughts on the matter?
Queen Prisma:
I could say you could do it based off of some of the outfits that was in the Alien movies, but some of them didn't look too good. xD

You mean like one of the jumpsuits? I kind of like the idea that he -did- wear one of those at some point (probably when he was first built), and then Queenie gave him a makeover to his current outfit. It seems like the kind of thing that she'd do. xD

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:26:29 )
Hallo peeps. '3'

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:37:17 )
@Orville Bearclaw: I know how that is. And I can see her doing something like that, but I think she would put him in a cute dress or something. I personally like the longer pigtails that I drew, but the first set of the pigtails that you drew is probably by favorite one.

@Alia Starchild: Hai
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:39:06 )
@Queen Prisma: HOI! :O
I should make a Temmie avatar. '3'

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:45:54 )
@queen prisma: I can do longer pigtails. I was just worried about making them -too- long. But like shoulder-length should be fine. I'll draw something up in a bit (now I'm kinda tempted to draw Queenie dressing him up >>)

@alia starchild: Hi there!

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:48:18 )
@Orville Bearclaw: Hallo hallo. How goes? :D

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie — He/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 05:54:44 )
@alia starchild: It's been a long and rough week. My grandmother's currently in the hospital, and I'm watching the house for the weekend (everyone else is visiting her, but someone needs to take care of the pets.) I hope she gets better.

Things are going better on your end, I hope?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.