Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:10:09 )
Current Volts: 2k
Current Ohms: 1,000
Current Items: Alpha Milestone Shirt (boob/dood) x2 / Alpha Milestone Pants (poop) x2 / Queen Bee x1

Main Search:
Serra and Zita (Friend Art, so both required in the picture)

I do have other characters on Charahub, so while I am mainly looking for at least 1 Serra and Zita art piece, if you happen to see a character on there that interests you, feel free to ask about them and I may be interested in art of them :)

I also accept freebies :P Because why not? lol

Please @me as I tend to be absent minded ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 20:03:16 )
@Miss kitty: hello! would you perhaps be interested in my art? :0 https://www.voltraonline.com/forum/view_topic/1159 I can color it so that it's worth more lol, or can use my non-chibi style but I'm not super confident in it as much as before :(

I'm curious about Zita's spots -- they seem to stick out of her skin, like...err...I forgot what they're called, they're not moles, but they stick out. I don't think they're pimples haha. Are they supposed to stick out or are they just regular spots that splotch her skin?

Also I might be more interested in drawing your male characters because I'm generally more used to them, but since a lot of them have face claims, I would need more personalised / customised information about themselves (ex. clothes, etc), if that's alright!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 03:59:52 )
@Peony: Oh that is a cute style! ^^ I'd be interested in it for sure. As for the spots, just normal spots on her ^^ They don't stick out lol. And Sure (on the males) Any certain one(s) you're interested in specifically? ^^

Oh and price! xD Might be important lmao I see your shop is Pay What You Want? Is there a preferred price you might have in mind?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:01:53 )
@miss kitty: oh okay! Normal spots it is then xD I was interested in the Queen Bee, but I definitely understand that I need to offer more than one artwork for that. How about I offer one friend art with Zita and Serra and I can also do full body art for two others? They will all be colored in an experimental watercolor style that I'm practicing. I'm on mobile so I can't link it but you can see an example of it on the last page of my thread!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 01:57:33 )
@Peony: Queen Bee is fine ^^ And that sounds like a fair trade to me. I know you mentioned the guys, were there any two certain ones you might have been interested in? Or would you rather me just pick two of whoever? Either is fine with me. And that is really cute watercolor! :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:44:57 )
@miss kitty: actually any two guys is fine, I'm not picky :) Feel free to give me any particular info you want in their artwork and I'll hopefully get to start on them soon ^ u ^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:51:36 )
@Peony: Hey!! Sorry, I've been super sick. But, if you're still interested, I'd love for the two guys to be Alex (Has the cross necklace on) (Max is in that one too, in the tie) and Max They are vampire brothers lol

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:57:16 )
@Miss Kitty: If you'd like, you can check out my art shop! I have all my prices and examples there. :)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:26:22 )
@Shadowman: Hey! xD I was actually looking at your shop earlier! ^^ I plan on ordering for sure, I just gotta figure out who I want drawn. Thinking my new OC but I gotta sketch her out so I have some sort of reference lol

Voltie — G A A A Y Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 14:10:25 )
@Miss Kitty: No problem at all-- take your time. :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 15:35:09 )
@miss kitty: It's okay! I got sick also and I'm super busy this whole week ; o ; would it be alright if I started next week on the artwork?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 20:31:22 )
@Peony: Huh, I know Panda said they were sick too. Wonder if something is going around, oh no :( But yeah that is absolutely fine :) Rest up and don't overwork yourself ^^
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.