Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hello Everyone! Big Shout out to the Pixelists

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:24:53 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hi Voltra 'waves' just posting a little Hello du ring the event times haha.
and also a big shout out to all the pixelists for all the amazing event items this event, i love them all and can't wait to own each and everyone of them. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 14:37:17 )
Aw, thanks. I always love seeing folks wear my art!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:23:16 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Glume: dude im working to get them all at least once and some of them double so i can wear the whole thing hehe. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:52:32 )
@star2000shadow: I want to do the same thing, but I'm bad at events lol. I'm trying to at least be present this time. Maybe I'll learn how to post more in general from this if I'm lucky.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:55:11 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Glume: well i can always try and ping you into conversations I'm in.. if i can't figure out hwat to post i put a hi and a gif 'nods' and i am well known for mah gifs haha.

<:3( )~~

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 16:56:13 )

Yess,.. the items are amazing *A*

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:23:04 )
@star2000shadow: I do love pings :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 17:44:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Glume: well then i shall have to ping away haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.