Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment The Magnus Archives

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 04:03:54 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

The Magnus Archives is a horror fiction podcast written by Jonathan Sims, directed by Alexander J. Newall and distributed by Rusty Quill. Sims narrates the podcast in-character as the main character, Jonathan Sims, the newly-appointed head archivist of the fictional Magnus Institute—an institution based in London centered on research into the paranormal.

Does anyone else listen to The Magnus Archives? I am both excited and sad to see its end come this year especially with everything that has happened in the start of season five. Do you have a favorite character? Or episode? What is it? Please keep any major spoilers in a spoiler bracket just in case!

I love 177 for how John does the role of Doctor David, and that chuckle!!! But I h a t e it also because how it's twisting and really hard for those who have mental health issues to hear blame and excuses that it isn't real but it was just so good.

187 was bittersweet. I love Helen, but we were suppose to love her, I just wanted her to be friends with John and Martin and to ya know do her own thing live her best life. It's sad that her best life was not really good for everyone e l se.

And last but not least the first episode is my favorite the anglerfish leaves such an impression on me and new listeners that to this day when I overhear someone ask if they have a cigarette I have to do a double take! And I don't even smoke.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 16:29:09 )

I'm so sad to see it end

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 20:44:21 )

There are only six episodes left and I am not ready after todays release! I need someone else to speak to about this!

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.