Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Star and the Moon (Juliette and Jessamine)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/2 02:59:26 )
Name: Ilsa Morgenstern (Anya Taylor-Joy face claim)
Personality: Ilsa is a smart and sassy girl who you don't want to mess with and she has powers she steals and harvests from stolen stars.
Bio: She met Jessamine when she fell and they have a rocky relationship thus far. She had a family, a little sister she lost when she was only 10 years old and she distrusts people easily. She tries to pretend everything is fine and makes jokes to seem easygoing. She is half-demon, half-witch. Her dad is Lucifer who she hates.
Appearance: Ilsa has long blonde hair with a straight fringe, dark clothing, dark eye make-up and dark curved horns.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 00:04:44 )
My attempt at making my super long bio shorter xD

Name: Jessamine / Malachi (Ayami Nakajo fc; appearance ref in Snow Flower incl her wearing glasses)
Personality: She is typically loyal to people she trusts, before she got betrayed by her fellow seraphs. She grows more and more suspicious over time, with her emotions rising calamitously due to her recollections blurring or growing clearer throughout random spikes of memory in her mind. She loves gorgeous aesthetics like roses, but not in huge excess.
Bio: She got cast out of Eretz after being bitten by a vampire when she was fighting the vampire rarity in Eretz; this was the first time there was a vampire as an enemy out of all the weird creatures she and the other Dominion fought. She is outraged they would cast her out, instead of taking measures to remove the taint of the bite. She was an elite seraph! When she gets shoved out of the sky all the way to the ground, she hits her head pretty hard & loses a lot of her memory/has constant tension headaches. She does not recall she got betrayed, not even her name. She wanders around a bit, sees grass growing relatively bare besides some random flowers progressively dying, and she likes the yellow jessamine flower. She now goes by that name. She experiences conflict of her identity, whereas before she fell, her seraph religion was a stronghold, and progressively shows symptoms of becoming a full on hybrid.
Fandom: My original character based in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone world by Laini Taylor
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 08:26:59 )
Ilsa was thinking that she should go and steal more stars. Her powers were nearly depleted not like when she was in Hell where her father, Lucifer resided and the place was like a hotspot of power. She wasn’t interested in ruling Hell and she took great pride in her guild, her family, and harvesting the stars gave them an advantage when raiding supplies.

Come to think of it, as she looked at her newfound family, they were looking pretty thin lately so she would encourage them to exercise and run laps. She prided herself not only as the only half-demon, half-witch of the group but as the fastest runner.

Nate could trick anyone, the 15-year-old sometimes nearly bested her with his charm and innocence. Last time he weaselled 5 coins out of a wealthy couple by posing as a innocent boy who needed help.

She laughed a little at the memory. Yes, life wasn’t as good as it could have been if she accepted being the heir of Hell but hell, she wouldn’t have traded her friends for anything.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.