Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion active topic domination!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:20:01 )
I've done this a few times before and not captured the "proof", so this time, I did because apparently, it's a thing - LOL!

*drumroll*... Total Active Topic Domination! XD

^^saved at 50% just because the image is so big

And where is everyone lately??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:22:50 )

...including the line where the two screenshots were stuck together; an apparently semi-shrunken by Voltra (which I wasn't expecting)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 15:46:01 )
@Nephila: It's not just you, but I'm happy to hear I'm not alone in wondering what happened to everyone. Although really, this does tend to happen around this time of year when there's no event going on to pull people in. This year too, I'm sure, has people doing other things too.

... and for the record, although I captured screenshots of my domination of the active topic list this time, when the people seem to have disappeared, I have done it when there has been more activity on Voltra... so, it's not a fluke :P - there are reasons why I'm in the top posters ;)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:03:57 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I think everyone is just kinda popping in for the daily ticket and waiting for the start of the event? This is my first Solstice on Voltra so I'm not sure when it usually starts (or how these tickets work? though looking through old forms they lead to a raffle in the past????) but I think once the event does it will bring all the volties to the yard.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 16:21:30 )
@Nephila:
@Fading Kings:
People will come. They always do. Events help, and yes, we should have one starting here very soon :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:14:15 )
LOL! Yes, yes it will be. :3

@Nephila: I followed that link - that's pretty funny! I'm not sure why or how I didn't see that before, but ...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:46:56 )
@Nephila: LOL! -throws a soft stressball at you- Brat! :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 18:30:22 )
@Wildfire: Wow you go girl! Awesome that you were able to do this lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 18:48:43 )
@Taffy: Thanks. It's not the first time - just the first time that I screen-captured it - thanks to you, really! LOL! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 19:13:12 )

Well done!

I've not been online lately because I'm having issues with my tablet, and I've got a few writing deadlines coming up so I am busy with that. I'll be back soon!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:34:23 )
@sunny: thanks Sunny. I'm glad you stopped in. Good luck with your writing and deadlines! :3

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 22:16:29 )
Good job!

I've been busy with other things, so I haven't been as active here myself lately. I'll probably be more active during the event though

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 23:12:36 )
I think everyone will be more active during the event. I'd be surprised if that's not the case, tbh. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.