Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking For 1x1’s

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 07:44:46 )
I really want to roleplay with someone with the setting being supernatural. My character is a witch in a vampire world and she is in a foster family of vampires who assumed she was human because they could ask her to do chores out in the sun but if they found out she was a witch it would be worse as witches are hated and there is a witch/vampire war going on.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 08:56:58 )
It's been several years since I've properly RPed, but I am interested :) My character is a vampire angel hybrid; Malachi/Jessamine. I've been meaning to revamp my current tumblr bio of her to modern reincarnation for a while now; I'll do a rough revamp of it at some point, and we can chat in person~ ^^
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 09:02:21 )
@Jessamine: I’m sure you can still RP really well~ :3

And I look forward to reading the revamp. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 10:16:18 )
Bump. Looking for a partner to RP with regularly.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 15:03:51 )
@Juliette: Hello! I'd be interested in doing your vampire/witch rp! Do you have any more ideas for what characters would be in it or what the world looks like, such as is it a modern story or is it more fantasy-setting?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/2 05:23:12 )
@Synth: My character is a witch who lives with the vampire foster family. One of the vampires could be your OC, either a he or she, I don’t mind, and they develop a friendship later on and he/she tries to protect my OC from the others finding out that she is a witch, not a human. The world is very much dystopian, overrun by vampires.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/3 15:17:22 )
@Juliette: I like the sound of that! I'd most likely play a guy since that's what I'm comfortable with.

Are you okay with RPing in the forums here? That's my preference since I find it easier to review what's happened already and that kind of thing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 00:35:00 )
@Synth: Yes, I’m ok to RP in the forums. :)

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/4 18:30:41 )
@Juliette: Sounds great! Since you've got the idea for the world, would you like to create a thread? Maybe we could do some world building there and get it going?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/5 00:49:27 )
@Synth: Sure, I’ll create a thread. That sounds good to me. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 13:34:27 )
@Synth: I did a profile for my OC in the thread, just wondering if you’re interested in making one too?

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/12 13:49:09 )
@Juliette: Hi! I was just wondering where we were on this and was going to get in touch with you. I didn't see that the thread was made; I'll go check it out now!
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.