Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games I Just Beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey....

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/27 22:34:15 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Keeping most things about the ending vague even though its an old game.

I was really underwhelmed. I haven't played most of them, but the "newer" ones have been more my cup of tea and I adored Origins (but I am a sucker for Egyptian things so it makes sense), but with Odyssey, I killed all the cult members, found out who the "leader" was and it was just meh. The battle with them was so pathetic I almost laughed, and even then I didn't see credits roll.

Also the fact that the leader Aspasia found your kid, is responsible for your kids death, but isn't even mentioned at all in the final confrontation pissed me off. Phoibe's death should have had more of an impact or at least a mention in that scene.

I guess it might have been better if I did the cult line first, and then completed the family quest line, but it feels like the family dinner should have been the end of it.

Has anyone else beaten it and felt the same way? I am not buying the DLC for it, as I have a hard time supporting DLC that's an "Ending" that should have been included in the game.

I haven't started Vahalla yet, as I am waiting until I get my grubby lil hands on a PS5 but I am hoping for a better ending with that one.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/28 06:34:52 )
Although I haven't played Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla (heck, I haven't even started playing Syndicate yet lol) due to my potato laptop couldn't handle the graphics of those games and I tend to prefer the older games (from the first Assassin's Creed game 'till Unity/Syndicate) but congrats on beating the game by the way.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 21:37:34 )

I didn't pass the Odyssey, but I know that many people were angry about that...DLC...
But I've completed Valhalla not so long ago and I'd say the game is quite good. I'm waiting for DLCs, especially for summer one. I hope game makers won't make mistakes of the past anymore.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.