Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Split Common Accessories

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 23:26:12 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

There are a lot of wonderful arm and leg mods on Voltra, but due to have those options to just use one arm or one leg it makes it difficult sometimes with commons. For example. I was looking at the elegant gloves, but I just needed a left one, if I tried to wear it as a complete item it ruins the effect of the arm mod. It would be wonderful if I could just buy a left glove, or a right glove it would be perfect.

Some more examples of items would be: Bao Bao, Leg/Arm Bandages, Fuzzy Warmers, Bow Earrings, pretty much anything that has two parts.

TLDR; An option to just buy a left or right accessory on top of being able to buy the combined would be awesome.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/26 00:10:19 )
I've thought about this before as well. Sometimes I'd like to mix and match colors of gloves and such, so it would be nice to have the option to equip them separately, whether as new items or as additional poses of the existing items.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/26 17:19:13 )

I have been wanting something like this for a while. And the option to choose individual shoes, socks etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.