Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback November Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/4 05:58:45 )

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist
KPOP Nonstop! | KDA Drew | Vozzy
Fallin' for you | Alethna | Vozzy
Hexed or Blessed | KDA Drew | Vozzy

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

[size=25]★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Fallin' for you[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]KPOP Nonstop![/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Hexed or Blessed[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Bubblenaut[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 21:12:51 )

Sorry about the wait lol

Fallin' for you
[size=15]★★★★★

I love the way the items can be used with other items we already have. I think it's a good fit. It's well pixeled too. The leg mod isn't too weird like some of the other mods we have on Voltra.
Color combos are nice and so its the patterns on the clothes. The item kinda reminds me of Aerith (from FF7)

KPOP Nonstop!
★★★★★
Nice clean lines, well pixeled, matches well with the other kind of K-pop items we have. Masculine/Good for the guys to wear. The music notes are my favorite part. I don't know if the leg mod is as good as the other crate item this month but it's pretty good. I don't think there is much wrong with it?

Hexed or Blessed
★★★★★
Cool and original item. I think the chicken legs on the house don't look like chicken legs. I had to look up the lore for this item to know that it was chicken legs. I like the color combos and I think the hair was done well.
[/size]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 20:49:55 )

Also maybe the reason no one left feedback this month was because it didn’t have a raffle to win a crate if you left feedback?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.