Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Shifting lands [1x1]

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 17:36:08 )
character- Kakashi, Choji, Gaara, Our own lil ninja oc's, Guy

@Robin knight:

(I'll do this in third person first then kinda clarify who im doing.Kakashi first, rose second)

It was sunny with a forecast of possible rain. The man stood at the memorial quietly just cherishing the moments of his beloved lost ones. He set the flowers down walking to the training grounds with a sigh reading his small book. Today were one of those days every team in the leaf village were going to spar and have a picnic...or at least try to if Naruto didn't ruin it this time. He arrived upon seeing the few years younger students, Genin, Chuunin, and one S-Class. He took a seat up in a tree watching his four but keeping an eye on the s-class as much as the other team leaders watched them. He had heard the other team leader mummering about someone joining them for basic studies for a year but he was easily distracted upon hearing Naruto starting a fight with Sasuke.
She was late to this 'picnic' hoping to god she doesn't have to fight Naruto for the lord of not having to hear the pitiful cry when she wins..again. She decided to sit far from the practice fighting as she started to mess with the dry grass, feeling the eyes of the team leaders. she knew she was still dangerous, and threat to them such as Naruto is but she had better control over it...mostly. She hated was dubbed the s-class first week of being put on a team under Kakashi's leadership and training. she was just hoping today went quietly and smoothly as normal she could only handle so much. Her fingers were working nimbly as she started to weave some of the long dry grass together. It was a skill she picked up from one of the other villages, but this is also when she started to hear the chip bag rustling thinking, 'did i? no? i know no one was over here.' She looked up to see Choji right next to her. she remained silent for a moment thinking of what to do next with this bracelet as she picks a flower or three and weaved them into it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 07:24:40 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

( ill do the same. Raven then Choji)

She stood in a tree on the outside of the area, in all black, not a speck of her pale skin showing, and a hood over her hair, casting a shadow on her face. she leaned against the tree out of veiw, wayltchjng the kids as they do what they do, the black cat that symbols her being there now and days at her feet, watching her. She had to be careful here, people know her here, and if she is seen… she will lose her pray, and she wont be happy.

Choji smiles at Rose, his bag of chips in hand, crumbs on his face, he holds out the bag, offering her some

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 17:12:43 )
@Robin knight: (this might be alot cleaner if we keep it that way XD )

Kakashi feel like the groups were being watched. he directed his gaze for a moment towards where the stalker might lurk. He shut his book and put it into his pocket getting down. he alerted the other leaders and took Guy with him to go check it out. He made this a small competition, or well guy did. he searched up high in the shadows. He used Pakkun's help who had lead him to the tree.

She looks over at him, softly speaking "No thank you.." She smiled softly at him, before finishing the bracelet. She seemed a little relaxed, before she handed the bracelet to Choji.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:40:17 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

The cat jumps down to Kakashi and meows at him, rubbing against his legs, the giro in the tree sinks more in the shadows looking down, sighing, she git distracted, again.

Chojinsmiles" thank you"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:05:06 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi squats down petting the cat, ''...." He felt like something was off as he looked at this tree. "hm..." He looked at his students and gave the cat more pets.

"no reason to thank me...so.. are you going to spar or just sit over here?" She looked at him blankly, before Naruto had the nerve to challenge her to a chakra off. She sighed her left eye covered by her hair for a moment, looking at Choji before smiling abit. You can tell someone is charging some others for bets.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:18:54 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

The cat purrs, a purple collar around its next
The girl looks at the group, sensing the pray near, she smiles a little

Choji" i think ill just sit here for now…"

though no one knew it, black dofs were circling the group

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:23:19 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi takes a look at the collar's name tags his defense on high alert. He was more than curious what the cat was named and who was nearby. He wasn't a fool he knew someone was in the tree.

"okay wish me luck with no brains..." She sighs getting up and went to go spar with Naruto...which lead to some...issues. Naruto struggled to keep up form wise and ended up dropping before she did. He was exhausted as she was still pretty energetic. "welp....that was easy...anywayyy thanks for that lovely fight now i rather go sit with my friend..." She went back to sitting next to choji but ended up laying on the grass looking up at the sky.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:26:13 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

The tag says "death"

She gets tense, closing out her thoughts, focusing

Choji smiles

The black dogs go to the group growling, being scary like, red eyes, a rouge nija leading them, ima call him Red because ima not good with names…

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:33:12 )
@Robin knight:
(lol XD)

Kakashi stood up instantly turning his back and disappearing back to the students. Of course leaders and groups already prepared for combat. Well since the students were trained well and strong.

She sat up hearing the growl using her sound Jutsu of the silent winds(pretty much a dog whistle but deadly). She had two fingers pressed together ready to use at the moment the dogs attack.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:35:18 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

The girl looks down at the cat, the cat meows
Red" dont worry, they wont hurt you, if my prey shows her self, now."
The girl in all black appears behind him, Death at her feet, licking her paws

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:42:27 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi had a feeling who the prey was , which was the person who has death the cat. He watched his team, and the extra s-class seeing the Jutsu she was preparing.

Rose is confused as to who the girl in all black is but softly without being noticed blows air into the Jutsu whistle. She disliked dangerous dogs and well threats to her friends..(Basically just choji XD )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:46:50 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

The dogs back down Red snarls
Red" stop hurting my dogs!"
Raven, her voise, is dangours, calm, mo emeoution" they are death omens Grim, or Red. They follow you because death follows you, much like my cat. Now lets end this hunting game once and for all." ( He or his boss took a neckalce of a golden leaf that Kakashi gave her, and shes not too happy about that. )

Chojinis ready to defend Rose if needed.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:55:18 )
@Robin knight:
(i actually went aw at choji XD )

Kakashi of course could recognize the voice. He stared at the girl in all black before helping the other team leaders get the students out. He watched from the trees but made sure his team was safe.

She huff at the fact Guy Sensei was the one to tell her to leave. She made a annoyed look at him before pretty much going to the other location with all the other students. she was quietly grumbling the dogs would of attacked all of you if i didn't do that Jutsu.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:58:15 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Grim"
you wont kill me. you never had the stomach shadow."

Raven" i will. if you dont give me back what is rightfully mine. Your so called dogs took it when they ripped out my throat. I want it back, one way or another"
Death walks up to Grim hisses and walks off to where Kakashi is watching.

Choji is sticking with Rose" that was cool what you did back there"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:06:17 )
@Robin knight:

Kakashi watching silently, he did not care if he was seen. That girl seemed so familiar and it was starting to bug him on why he couldn't place the voice with a name.

She was caught off guard, "i-...you saw that?" She got a bit flustered considering many of her things or actions get ignored or supervised by people who dont trust her.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:09:02 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Red" coke and get it then" he throws the little wrrow knife thingy at her, but it only hits the empty cloak, he blinks

Raven, now only her purple and blqck ponytail, and purple eyes showing, the left one has scratches scarred over it" you see the thing is Grim, you are not subtle with your work. You theow yourself out there before you think."

Chojinnods" of course i did" he smiles

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:12:13 )
@Robin knight:
Kakashi got it finally. his heart ached softly as he thought she was dead. he continued to watch.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:14:16 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Grim growls, qnd keeps trying to hit Raven, but she is too quick for him, and eventuqllys getw the pouch thqt was around his neck, opening it,'dumping out the coins and other nicknacks" Where is it!?"

Grim laughs" i hide it on you Shadow, why is that cheap thing so important anyway, not that i dont mind our little huntjng games qnyhow"

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:21:00 )
@Robin knight:
He just watches quietly now becoming more hurt than before.

Come join me at my lil
&

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 08:22:58 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Raven" you dont understqnd… that was…" she looks up at Grim" get it, give to me by tomorrow, or this will tuen into a stoey you dont wake up from" and like that she disappears, Death meows from by Kakashi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.