Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Anyone play ESO?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:46:23 )
I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online on and off for a few years now. Would love someone to grind out levels, decorate houses, fish and chat, or roleplay with, though!!

Occassionally play Final Fantasy, too. Still very low level in that one, though. Still on the free trial version, ha.

Let me know some of your favorite games and MMOs atm!! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe ❤

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 14:57:36 )
*searches ESO on Google*

Never played it before but it kinda lowkey reminds me of Skyrim :o I also never played any FF games though

Hmmm... I don't have any favourite game or MMO at the moment as I'm starting to feel like I'll never be able to catch up with anything lol, sorry ^^;
And you too, stay safe

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:31:22 )
@ChiffonOrange:
Yeah, Skyrim is part of the Elder Scrolls series! All very good games, been wanting to mod out and mess around on Skyrim again, thanks for reminding me of that lol

I understand being busy. And video games take up soooo much time ;v; It's why I like ESO, I'm used of it and even just wandering around, it's a gorgeous game! MMOs are easy to pick up and only do a couple quests at a time, too

Thanks for chit chatting!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:37:30 )
@Mcmoney: Ahaha I see and you're welcome :3

And yeah, they do tend to take up a lot of time unless it's a MOBA, FPS, BR (Battle Royale) or whatever genre is popular today where you don't have to be concerned about doing quests. Hmm.... true, I mean I do used to play certain MMOs but I can't guarantee that I'll remember any of them as most of them are either closed down or just... well, dead.

And you're welcome ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:44:48 )
@ChiffonOrange: Yeah, the match lengths for FPS and BR are a lot more convenient if you're in a hurry. Been meaning to get Rainbow Six or Apex again for that reason.

So sad to see an MMO you used to play die :( Happy that ESO stuck around this long, just need more friends to play with haha

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 15:59:29 )
@mcmoney: Mmhmm *nods* I wanted to try playing Rainbow Six (not sure about Apex as I doubt my laptop can handle it lol) since my brother got quite addicted to it ( >. > ;; ) but I'm not very confident about how I play FPS games haha....

Yep :c Ah, There is this one MMO genre that is based around rhythm (or a.k.a MMODance) I used to play called FeverMix and Steps Online in my teen years but both of them died due to lack of new players or content. Another MMODance I've used to play is called Super Dance Online Xtreme (it's still there, just not a lot of people playing it I think) but I stopped playing it due to lack of interest. The last MMODance I've played was Touch Online (both Chinese and English versions) but that was on browser as they don't have a downloadable client (except the English version). Sorry if I went off at a slight tangent.

Yeah, having friends is fun as you can spend time with them or having some interesting conversations lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 16:03:21 )
@ChiffonOrange: Don't be sorry! I didn't even know there were rhythm based MMOs, that sounds so fun! Love rhythm games, especially Guitar Hero and rhythm fever lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 16:06:30 )
@mcmoney: Rhythm based MMOs are pretty rare to find these days. :o Ah, I see *nods* I never played those two rhythm games before, the only games I've played are Maimai, Groove Coaster and DanceRush Stardom but they're arcade-exclusive.

Voltie — he/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 18:51:53 )
⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

i was playing ESO for a minute a few years ago! it was fun, im hoping i can hop back on at some point soon

⇜┈┈┈┈┈┈ ∘ ꕥ ∘ ┈┈┈┈┈┈⇝

pm me if u wanna donate 2 my living funds

┋ 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒 ┋ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ┋ 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ┋
questinghangoutgallery

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 03:12:50 )
@ChiffonOrange: I've never heard of the ones you've mentioned, but I'll give them a look here soon! Aw, man. I'm gonna miss arcades SO much while we're shut down for covid :(

@vessel: Definitely hmu if you start playing again! I got a few characters, so I'm totally cool with grinding levels, doing dungeons, RP, anything! lol
What race/class did you main, if you don't mind me asking? :0

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 03:18:23 )
@mcmoney: Ah, that's okay and the reason why they weren't very well-known is probably because it's only available on certain countries (Mostly East Asian and Southeast Asian countries beside Japan). Yeah, I miss them too :c Guess we don't have much choice but to imagine or perhaps listen to some songs from most rhythm games just to chill out. :o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 18:19:07 )
@Bioshock: I'm still working on Morrowind haha. Great game, though!
I liked the quests in ESO because they felt very... Well, Elder Scrolls-esque lol. It plays like a really dumbed down MMO but that was good for me, as it was the first one I really got into. Another plus, it has all the regions and nothing is level locked. You can visit all of Tamriel (Though, some are DLC. If you're subscribed, you get to play all of it, though).

It takes place as a sort of prequel to the main games. You even get to Vivec city while it's still being built, hah. It's fun stuff!

I'm still SUPER new to FF, not even level 20. Mainly got on because my husband wanted a questing/RP partner lol. I'm currently on Mateus!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/19 13:03:13 )
@Bioshock: I'll always miss the native Dunmer's attitudes lol. I wish the NPCs still had that much sass. No one's all that rude in ESO, as far as I can remember, unfortunately.
I find the most interesting places are ones we haven't visited in the main games. Elsweyr and Murkmire are great zones, both lorewise and setting-wise.

Oh yeah, I'm still rocking out on the free trial version lol. Would prefer to only pay for one game at a time, so I've been taking FF reallyyyy slow. Plus, I love fishing in games SO much. The minute I was able to, I stopped just about every other quest I had to start being a fisherman lmfaooo. I need to do my story quests SO BAD ;v;
It's a gorgeous game, though and I'm planning on grinding some levels out with my husband once I'm off of work!

I got a lot to learn with that game but I'm hoping it'll all start clicking real soon haha

What other games are you into, atm? :0

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/20 06:07:35 )
@Bioshock: They do talk about the different khajiit species a little bit! You see all kinds of them roaming around as townsfolk and the like. It is pretty funny watching a full on house cat talk looking npc talk and do magic, though lol.
Lot of action in that zone, too. Dragons as world bosses and necromancy as a class has to be one of the wildest combos I've ever heard, but it's great fun.

Can still do so much with the free trial, I was surprised. I hate spending money on a sub just to play it for a couple days, it's real generous to be able to get a feel for a game before purchase.
I like fishing most while watching TV or listening to music. Like to go with the flow, no rush lol. Been a great way to pass time and have a plot/setting while roleplaying, too. I just think it's neat :)

Phasmophobia looks like a wild ride lol. Last survival horror I played was Outlast and I loved it, might have to look into this one
I don't usually play horror games alone, either. I can act brave as hell if my husband's there, though >:')
I didnthe same with Among Us lmao, been too shy to join random matches, though

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 19:52:51 )
@Bioshock: No, can't play as those ones lol. Would be pretty funny if you could. Though, there's a lot you can do with character customization ;0

I'm just getting back into RP, man. Makes it a little easier to not have to visualize everything, like using miniatures in DnD, you know where your character is and what the setting looks like.
Blows my mind how big of a crowd RPs in Final Fantasy, it's pretty cool to see it so widely accepted. Least from the servers I've seen lol.

Being chased like that would give me a heart attack. Love scary games but damn, takes me a while to play them just because of how much I jump lmfaooo
I've seen some bigger discord servers arrange full matches but like, I know I'm gonna have to join a rando eventually hah

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/11 21:44:14 )

I've been playing ESO, very nice and decent game of narrow spectrum of valuable mmorpgs, but I've dumped it. Maybe I was afraid that I will have to pay a lot for huge loads of content without knowing if it's worthy or not.
I'm a huge fan of ES series though.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.