Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Maro's Meager Marshmallow Manor

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:46:56 )
Definitely! I'll probably only be around for a few hours though, I'll actually have to sleep later before work ;u; But until then!
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:47:45 )
I'm doing pretty good, going to check in on some MMORPGs while I take a break from item work for Avaricia.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:48:40 )
Poor Sam! Not work, noooo!
Lol, I'm okay, being lazy at work, though I do need to go check a few things before I leave.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:52:06 )
Maro: What MMOs are you on? I haven't played any recently, but I used to play TERA and Blade & Soul quite a bit...

Kaderin: Unfortunately :( I'll probably have 12 hours too orz Maybe 15 since we did have a machine break down before I left earlier this morning.... You should check that out so you can leave! (or at least I would XD)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 06:53:29 )
Sam: Geeze! That sounds insane! What on earth is your job?!?
Yeah, checking now, then heading out. Yay!

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:25:16 )
I'm basically a break person at the bread baggers, we run machines in a production bakery. But we're short handed and have too much stuff to run, so down days (day's we're not supposed to be running) 3rd shift works 12+ hours usually. Technically if nothing breaks down though they can't hold us past 12 hours unless we say we'll stay, and if something does break down they can only hold us up to 15 hours (unless we agree to stay longer).
It really sucks right now =/ I want to get off 3rd shift asap, but so far no job openings have opened up for anything I'd want to do for 8+ hours a day. We've basically just had shipping jobs open, but I don't think I'm physically capable of doing those jobs, and it'd still be 3rd shift so I'd be in the same boat hour wise anyway.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:28:44 )
@SamSpyroxis: I have played many, I have Tera, Twin Saga, Eden Eternal, Luna Online, Aion , Onigiri, Mabinogi, DFO, Fiesta , Aura Kingdom... I feel like I'm forgetting one but I'm not sure...

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:31:13 )
@Maro: Wow you've played a lot! I would probably play more, but at the moment my internet isn't quite good enough for MMOs from my room. I could move to the living room, but my stepdad is usually sleeping out there if I'm awake and wanna play, so that kinda throws that idea out the window ;u;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:31:59 )
Oh man. That sounds insanely rough. I really hope something good opens up soon!

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:43:51 )
I hope so... I should probably just find a new job in general (like completely away from my current work place) but I'm not really sure where I'd go... I get paid pretty well where I am, and the insurance is pretty good too, which while that's not a huge issue right now it probably will be once I'm actually out of my mom's house (probably this summer coming up?)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:45:16 )
@Maro: oh I haven't seen you around before :0 nice to meet you! how goes everyone here?

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:48:32 )
/@Peony: I'm doing.... Alright I guess? Have a bit of a headache, but that's probably from lack of sleep right now ^^; Currently running on... I think it's about 4-5 hours of very broken up sleep?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:50:25 )
@Samspyroxis: oh yikes, I know that feeling. Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping and I also experience the broken sleep thing. Sometimes I feel like I haven't slept at all :v thankfully today I got at least 6 hours, and it's the weekend tomorrow so I can sleep in xD You can drink more water? You can also take a nap, but I don't really know what time it is there for you :v

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:54:24 )
@Peony: Yeah, it sucks ;n; I wish I had weekends off just so I could sleep or feel like I have an actual day off D: And I probably should drink more water to be honest, but I want my drink to have some kind of flavor to it ;u; No flavored waters at the house either orz
And I actually woke up from a small nap about an hour ago I think? XD It's about 9pm here, but I'm planning to stay up for probably 2 more hours.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:58:29 )
@Samspyroxis: Ohh I see, that sucks D: I remember when I had Saturday classes and I couldn't sleep in, I honestly felt more tired compared to other semesters xD Hmm well flavoured drinks are not always good for you I think, but maybe you can add some sugar or buy some of those powdered packs? xD (which are probably bad also lol). It's almost 10am here and I've been putting off going to school lol. I'll be gone for more than half the hour for the commute. Hope your headache goes away soon!

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:19:05 )
@Peony: That makes sense in a way though? I mean your body gets used to a certain schedule, so when you throw that off things are strange XD
That's true, I just prefer flavored ones XD Currently drinking some sweet tea right now to be honest ^^; May have been a caffeine headache since I'm pretty sure it's gone away.
oh wow, that's a long way!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:59:12 )
@SamSpyroxis: Elsword is the one I was forgetting, also wonderland online and grand fantasia...

I have had a lot of mmorpgs that I've played over the years that's for sure....

@Peony: Nice to meet you as well, I'm not on here very much.

Donator — they / he Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:06:29 )
@Maro: Elsword I've heard of, but not the other two. I've always liked mmorpgs, but I usually get bored just playing them by myself ;u;
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:55:03 )
@Samspyroxis: oh that's good that the headache went away c: I'm not usually one for tea, I don't mind water since it has a particular taste anyway. And it's actually only 10 ish kilometres away but it takes a while for me to travel there by foot, even if the train does shave off a lot of distance. :v

@maro: that's cool :0 hope to see you around nevertheless :3c

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 09:57:23 )
@SamSpyroxis: Honestly I tend to prefer soloing in MMORPGS.... which kind of defeats the purpose of multiplayer but oh well.

@Peony: Yes indeed

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.