Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion My cat adopted the neighbors

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 04:06:56 )
So... I’ve been noticing my cat disappearing between around 10 am until like nighttime...also when he would come home he seemed to be fully fed and even bathed. This has been going on for about a month since the new neighbors moved in right next door.

Lol anyways I was on the phone outside and here comes kitty to greet me like he always does and come inside to sleep with me...and guess what he is wearing a collar lol. I talked to the neighbors and we agreed that we could share and be co parents of Mr. Kitty. I honestly didn’t know this kind of thing happened. Any of you have this happen before or maybe something similar.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 04:24:16 )
@Peptobismol: I've had a few cats that would adopt other families. Two were strays that just adopted the neighborhood, they would couch jump each night so you'd never know which house they'd sleep at.
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 04:44:51 )
This one sticks around the house and doesn’t wander to far just the house right next door during the day. He goes inside over there, then comes back to my yard to play with the other animals I have then back inside over here. I think he just likes being pampered. My yard is fenced in as well. I got him when he was a baby so it’s just shocking lol. But kinda cute.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 05:02:55 )

I’ve heard of it before but it’s never happened to me.

That cat is living the good life with two owners.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 05:05:21 )
Well I’m glad my kitty is happy.

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.