Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Purged my pc of really old files and a bunch of programs

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 00:41:40 )
There's something foul about the air here...

It went from maybe 13gb of free space to what it's at right now at about 70gb, and that's less than if I didn't install the 40-50gb of games content after the first round of cleanup. It was so cathartic getting rid of all the over 100gb of garbage I still kept on this thing from the three years I've had this, I feel free from having to worry about a new program not having enough space. I might get a new pc soon, anyway, but still nice to do it while I can.

If anyone here gets a chance, you should definitely take some time to clean up your memory on whatever devices you have. Backup things onto onedrive, uninstall those programs that either don't work or you don't see yourself using at all any time soon or haven't used in ages, clear up your photos. Trust me, having a cleared up device is so relieving.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 03:45:34 )

Wow congrats. That’s quite a difference. I like to go through my computer and clean up too. It feel nice once it’s done.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/4 21:33:14 )

I recently downloaded a duplicate photo finder to weed out the pictures I've downloaded. So far not many duplicates.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.