Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 19:09:10 )

Anyone playing this or planning to play it? Have you played all or some of the games in the collection before?

I preordered a physical copy, and it arrived on Friday. I've played it a bit every day since then. So far I've been playing 64 and Sunshine, but I'll probably start Galaxy soon as well. I've played all three games before, and they're some of my favorite games, but it's been a long time since I played 64 or Sunshine. The last time I played 64 it was the DS version.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 20:00:22 )

I've played those games before, but I don't know if I'm going to buy the collection. It's worth it though. Those are all great games.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 20:31:06 )
I bought the collection the day it came out but don't know when I'll play it, but I knew I wanted to have it.

I've already played the games before but it's awesome to have all of them in one package on the switch since I prefer the 3D Mario games over the 2D ones.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/21 21:15:27 )
I am mainly low key wanting this to play the Super Mario 64. I haven't played that in years.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 18:57:38 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I think it's worth it as well. Being able to play these games again is a good feeling~

@Megaame: I prefer the 3D Mario games as well, although I do like the 2D ones.

@Operation Katana: Sounds reasonable to me! Mario 64 was one of my favorite games as a child

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 19:33:41 )

@Starlight: true. It’s a nice feeling!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/22 19:44:12 )
@Starlight: I’m absolute trash at 2D platformers so it’s hard for me to want to play them lol. I don’t dislike the 2D Mario games but definitely not something I go out of my way to ever play.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.