Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Van Helsing tv series

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 20:52:02 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm watching Van Helsing, and so far all i can think is 'if her blood reverses vampirism' why the heck were they not having the doc drink that stuff down so they had her back i mean geesh. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 21:36:11 )
@star2000shadow: is it the movie or series?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 22:54:36 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @SapphireMoon: well there's two different series, one a RL series and one that's a cartoon, or anime, whatever they call it..it's interesting. at the moment its playing on Netflix. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/13 23:03:48 )
@star2000shadow: I haven't seen that yet.. I will have a look tomorrow

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/14 03:55:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @SapphireMoon: good luck finding, and I sit corrected, they do help the doc, it just took them a while to get to it 'frustrated grunt' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.