Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 00:58:49 )
It is September but right now it feels almost like winter. I am freezing. But I dont really want to turn the heat on yet because its supposed to be nicer out again tomorrow.

But I'm currently wearing a sweater and wrapped in a blanket and I am still cold.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:07:46 )
"The future must know where you've been."

My cat's now passed out on my bed, but only after I pet him for a good five minutes straight.
My friend said, "he knows he has a home now" and I'm 🥺

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:19:30 )
My friend got cats for the first time and started by collecting as many boxes as he could. XD

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:38:28 )

My cats do that too lol
Peaches so far... hates this new cat, the other 3 are like "meh whatever"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:45:40 )

It's a veeery slow process - the new cat's still an outside cat half the time so its hard for me to get his scent on anything. I've taken to petting him and then letting Peaches sniff my hand after.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:46:20 )

And got sucked into RPG Maker MV. Was playing around with the character generator.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:50:53 )

I'm calling him Burrberry, though my cousins have apparently named him Shadow... even though he's MY cat. >_>
Next time he's inside I'm gonna rub him with a towel >w> He'll like the full body pets, and I'll get a Burrberry scented towel, so it's a win-win situation hehe

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:56:13 )

I wouldn't mind the name they gave him if it weren't for the fact that they decided to give up on him instead of taking care of him like they said they would.

He loves it when I pet him, and will follow me around until I pet him a good amount! I bet he'll like being brushed, too, since it's like...scritchy. I've been thinking about getting him nutritional gel, just to get his calorie intake up more!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:01:27 )

I'm minorly annoyed that I had to pick up their slack, but on the other hand, he's doing fantastic now - just needs a bit more chub lol

I didn't think of nutritional gel until I web searched "how to help a cat gain weight" - I ended up finding a two pack of nutritional gel tubes for $21, which isn't too bad! Just gotta order it. Tomorrow. I did so much today @_@

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:02:00 )

I took a lactaid pill, had a glass of chocolate milk... and my stomach doesn't hurt :0!! Imagine that lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:06:29 )

Walks are good! I'd go on a brief walk if it weren't for the fact it's dark...

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:29:57 )

I'd say my neighborhood is safe at night, but I don't have much of a neighborhood to begin with - plus people have guns. >w>;
Night walks sound fun though, it's probably cooler and there aren't as many people :0

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:31:07 )
I miss walking at night. We used to go on night walks when I was in college. Safety in numbers lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 03:37:01 )
Midnight at the playground is the best lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 03:59:43 )

I hear gunshots every so often - 2 times a week, at night usually ouo;

Also for some reason my brain decided "de nada por la tostada" was the phrase to think about while getting settled into bed

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:04:06 )
I don't hear gunshots terribly often but my bedroom window is by the main walkway so I hear people at all hours D:
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 09:10:44 )
@lina: How are we doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 17:28:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in sleepily' Hi 'waves' star's working on a new avi 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 17:51:17 )

Time for more chatting!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 18:08:06 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Chatting is always fun, right now I'm trying to figure out what I wanna add and or take away from the current avi 'rubs e yes' and fighting the urge to go take a nap. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.