Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Can't buy outfit slots

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 08:58:40 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

I keep being told that I don't have enough Volts to buy an outfit slot even though I do.

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 15:26:51 )
@Llama: Hello!
Did you buy any additional outfit slots before trying to purchase another slot? During that time did you refresh the window?

Can you purchase any slots now?

A window refresh might be the solution.

If there are further issues, please share any information you can to help us trouble shoot.

Thanks!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 15:34:41 )
@Llama: I think I see what may be happening. After a slot purchase, the Volt amount shown in youy user account card isn't updated. You'd need to refresh the page after a purchase to see an accurate representation.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 18:16:57 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

@Vozzy: I haven't bought any slots, this is my first time buying :)
At least I don't remember buying any slots in the past, I didn't have any outfits saved when I got back to the site after a break, so I assumed that I just started with 5 slots?
Now that I had over 750 volts I was able to buy a slot, but even after hard refreshing it still says that it costs 500 volts.

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 18:21:41 )
@Llama: Seems to be accurate then since slots on page 2 would cost 500 each. I'm not exactly sure what would be happening, but since it appears to have let you purchase a slot now I think its working properly.

If you encounter the issue again or figure out a way to replicate it, please ping me in this topic. I'll monitor and test a few things as well.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/5 18:27:57 )
─ ──┤ ├────────── ─

Thank you, will do! :vanora_smile:

─ ──────────┤ ├── ─
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.