Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Card readings and maybe a doidle

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:12:14 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

How exciting, yes?
I have three tarot decks, a playing card deck, and an oracle deck that I use for readings. The oracle deck hasn't been used before, I will warn you, and it operates differently from a tarot deck. But hot dang is it beautiful kitsune themed
But the decks:
•Shadowscapes tarot
•Manga tarot
•Kawaii tarot (yes. Kawaii is the name)
•Sengoku BASARA playing cards (personality readings work best for this)
•Foxfire, the Kitsune Oracle

And a doidle is just a doodle done with the gallery app on my phone. Name came about from a typo and I've kept it since

Or just use this as another event hangout. Because badges

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:20:03 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I had a tarot deck ages ago. Aquarian.
Got it from my mom YEARS ago, then it got destroyed when I was with my ex.
Tis a shame, I loved that thing.

how long have you been doing readings?

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:27:08 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amber Lynne: oooooooof
My friend who also lost a deck to an ex actually found a replacement deck earlier today/yesterday, so she was thrilled to pieces

My first deck I got in...10th grade? So 2010-2011. But that one got wrecked by water (oops) and then I didn't get back into it until 2015 when I replaced the deck. I'm still not to where I can easily read them, but it's a learning process. Shadowscapes is my original and oldest, including the purchase of the replacement deck, so it's naturally the most used. Manga is my second one, I've only used it a few times and the cards are sticky, both because hey plastic and readings. I haven't used Kawaii in a reading yet, so unfortunately I don't know how that one reads, and Foxfire I literally got last month
The SenBasa deck uses player portraits and despite using 4 and not 3, the one game that was ported, there aren't too many more characters so I know them all fairly well. Some better than others
I've also used Shadowscapes and SenBasa together in the past, but not very often

@KDA Drew: pick a deck, and if it's tarot or Oracle, a question. If SenBasa, who the personality reading is for ovo
If there's a particular spread you want done with a tarot deck, please show the spread and I'll give you a pic of the placed spread

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:31:36 )

@Kitalpha Hart: i'm saving up for the true black deck, since it's been on my radar since the kickstarter but i had no money at the time! i love tarot so much, i want it to be part of my craft but the true black deck is the only one calling to me... and it's so much money.

anywho. how much for your readings?

🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:36:05 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@lullaby: PWYW

@KDA Drew: mine don't seem to recognize bad energies, but they've been reset for so long they're just chilling, the two I have used. And like I said, the third's entirely unused
If you have a toyhouse I can send you a link to mine so you can see the ones I have. It's not a full list, it lacks a pair of underdeveloped OCs and a recently made one, but still several to choose from

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:36:41 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Awwww. water damage sucks. DX
Especially with something that can be as personal as a tarot deck of any sort.

I've actually been considering getting a new one, myself. I don't know if I'd use it much though, admittedly.
Also been considering making a deck with custom images for a Wiccan friend of mine

♫You taste the silver, Sara! You taste the crown. | You thirst for blood from the roses in hand.♫

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:38:59 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amber Lynne: yeah, but I didnt really know anything about tarot at the time so literally only the first reading had any sort of accuracy. Did a past present future reading and her future reading was Ace of Cups. Within a year she was pregnant

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:42:40 )

@KDA Drew: the posters GIVE ME LIFE!!! I love the golds and reds in the art and just,, the simpleness? the water protection? the BOX IT COMES IN? true black literally saved my life and that's that on that.

@Kitalpha Hart: i dun have much and i don't want to undermine your craft but i have 30 badges and uhhhh 200 ohms? if you think that's fair ;w;.

🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:46:14 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@lullaby: whatever you think is reasonable

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:52:06 )

@Kitalpha Hart: HAH nice call! XD

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 05:53:23 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amber Lynne: she had gotten a prior reading that had the same card in the same position, relatively
So yeah. It was coming. The matter was just when

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:03:08 )

@Kitalpha Hart: oki i'll send over both offers and possibly more !

i wanna go for the shadowscapes tarot, my situation/question being:

i have a bit of a situation on my feelings for my best friend of 9 years, and i was wondering if it's a good idea to continuously think about it as if it's a possibility of happening, and, if it is, would it be a source of happiness for both of us?

idk if that question is too broad so simplified: Is a relationship with my best friend mal achievable and a good idea?

🖤

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:05:17 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Gotta love when you're accurate like that XD

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:20:04 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@lullaby: The Star, Three of Cups, Death
Okay so the first two in particular blatantly say yes, the Cups card even referencing friendship in particular. Death can be seen as meaning as the end, but as this deck uses the phoenix, it may very well be time for a change
So the cards say yes, very good. Go for it

@KDA Drew: https://toyhou.se/KitalphaHart/characters

@Amber Lynne: yeaaaaaaah but at least that one wasn't two different readers, two different years, dead before 21 like dad got. He's currently mid-50s but his 20th year had a loooooooot of near missed

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:22:52 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Well, at least they were just close calls, and not actually something that happened!

Donator — stand user Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:23:08 )

i breathe out slow l y holy crud thank you ;;

🖤

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:23:36 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amber Lynne: one was a sinking ship, sooooo
Dad's a Marine. Honorably discharged

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:24:09 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@lullaby: just remember that I am human, and I may have missed an aspect
But good luck!

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:24:23 )

@Kitalpha Hart: ... ok, that one sounds lke he dodged a bullet, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 06:24:50 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Amber Lynne: he has dodged many a bullet
He's also had two heart attacks and the first should've killed him

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.