Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Stories Around the Campfire

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 19:59:56 )
@Wormy: and @icedchai:

Could I have you both try rolling again for me? There is a bit more information I need from you in order to write your stories!

When you hit ‘new reply’ and select ‘die roll’ from the post action drop down, there is a small box at the bottom right of the page below the smilies. You’ll need to input the following information there!

Thank you both so much!

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 20:00:39 )
@Starlight: Time to tell your story…

Feeling excited, Virgil decided to explore some sweet caverns. Carrying a window, he sadly twirled into the cave’s mouth. What struck Virgil was just how sour the cavern was. That didn’t stop him as he began to flutter through the round tunnel, looking at all the plushies inside. However, this was cut short as a golden ding-dong echoed off the stone walls, catching Virgil’s attention. He was overcome with a sudden sense of shock, and knew he only had one option: it was time to effortlessly throw.

icedchai rolled a D10 1 times for; and 7. Totalling: 7
For a grand total of 7!
Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 21:42:34 )

here u go ~

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 18:52:41 )
@icedchai: Time to tell your story…

It was the middle of the night when Vregoy woke up from a scary nightmare. He ate in bemusement as he thought about it, before incorrectly shaking his head, trying to forget. Seeing everyone else in his cabin fast asleep, Vregory tried to go back asleep, thinking about spicy peanut butter to distract himself, as it always made him feel furious. Before this could work, however, a sudden voluptuous driiip outside of his window made Vregory blindly drown out of bed. Unable to handle this alone, Vregory absorbed to wake the person sleeping in the bunk above him. However, to Vregory’s horror, instead of his bunkmate, he found intelligent full-body armor under the covers! Oh, if only he was dreaming again!

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 21:29:24 )
Unfortunately, today is the last day we have to spend together! So let's tell some last minute stories, alright? Regardless of what team you are, let's steel ourselves before we chill some spines, shock some hearts, and conduct a symphony of terror!

We have until midnight, so let's have some fun!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/9 22:46:49 )
-stops through to see the new stories-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 02:04:52 )
**** (> o . o <) ****

Those stories look interesting :o

Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 05:46:58 )
It seems it's time to close the book on this one... But don't worry! I'm not going to ghost you just yet...

I've given everyone who submitted a terrifying tale a Camp Breaker '20 Goodie Bag!
Thank you for allowing me to bring your interesting ideas to life and spending some time with me, everyone.

Let's do this again some time, okay~?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.