Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Any Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 01:25:55 )
I'm not completely sure if this is where i should put this, but it seemed like the most correct place xD

I was just wondering if anyone could help me a bit with how to make an art shop thingy? i've never done it before, so i'm not really sure how and things like price and stuff ^^'

i would really appreciate some help

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 01:56:57 )
If you would like help with prices, people tend to make a thread in the mini shops and ask what should this go for?
You could also do a name your price thread to get a feel for what people are paying? Lurking other shops is good too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:02:49 )
Generally it's something that you have to really decide for yourself :0 It depends on your perceived skill level, past experiences in selling art (or doing requests), and also the current demand. Examples are always great to have on you with the different divisions (head shot / bust, waist up, full body), and also if it's not coloured, sketch, etc.
Good luck selling!

Voltie — Any Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 19:57:32 )
@Totalanimefan: @Peony: @Elithiya:

Thank you^^
I will try to figure something out
I really appreciate the help c:

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 20:04:35 )
@Puppet: you can also just make a shop in the mini shop forum and tell people to pay what they think is fair. Then, after a while, take the average of what they're paying you and set that as a price.

Voltie — Any Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:36:14 )
@Tuijp:
I'm not sure, cause sadly i'll only be able to take a limited amount so far, cause i'm really slow T-T but i want to get faster and improve

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:53:05 )
@Puppet: people here are pretty patient. Just tell them a drawing will take a while.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 22:53:41 )
You’re welcome. I look forward to seeing your shop.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Any Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 23:12:33 )
@Tuijp:
Okay, thank you c:

@Totalanimefan:
makes me happy to hear^^ people here are surprisingly nice o:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.