Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat So my mom has to get test for COVID

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 02:26:48 )
Backstory a bit, my mom is a licensed vet tech.
She works in Mesa, AZ where covid numbers are increasing.

So there was a Vet there who had symptoms but continued to go to work until she got a test positive.
Which is so stupid and like you work in the medical field how stupid can you be??

Whats even worse is at that clinic already they have had a couple cases where animals have gotten COVID from their humans.

IMAGINE HAVING TO TELL YOUR PATIENTS THAT THEIR ANIMAL HAS COVID BECAUSE THE DOCTOR DIDNT CALL OUT

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 03:47:34 )
Yikes, that sucks. My baby sister is going through something similar at her fast food job. I wish people would take this more seriously
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 04:24:23 )
@Lilykin: Its so stupid. like there are almost 3,000 new cases every day in mesa. The last thing I wanted was for my parents to get it, because im in a completely different state so there is nothing i can do

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 05:08:21 )

@Kingslowpoke: Oh wow, that really sucks. I honestly cannot believe people during this crisis. It's like every man for themselves but if we just worked together we could look like every other country in the world.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/28 07:10:52 )
@Bioshock: I work at walmart and we are screened every day. if you have a cough, you cant work. if you have a fever, you cant work. Like ive had to bring in medical documents to basically prove that my raspy voice is from allergies. Because Im allergic to everything that grows in my state.

Like how is Walmart treating this better than a MEDICAL FIELD? granted its a field for animals but still.

I dont even let my grandma go shopping. Im usually like, give me the credit card, text me a list and I will grab it when Im off.
I wear my mask 24/7 when I leave my house. Even if its just like running to the gas station to grab a soda.

The only time im in public and not wearing one is if im eating/drinking something or im in the car.

Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.